Topic: How many of you idiots have bought the MSM propaganda that the economy is gettin' better ?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Better for the parasitic investor and financial class , the rest of us are fuckered. How bad is it? A popular nail salon near me that had been in bidness for years went out of business. Another small luxury among many working people can't afford anymore.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Better for the parasitic investor and financial class , the rest of us are fuckered. How bad is it? A popular nail salon near me that had been in bidness for years went out of business. Another small luxury among many working people can't afford anymore.

Oh look! Some retard is using anecdotal evidence to prove his point. This is always a good  way to convince people!

Posted by .
Unregistered

THE GOVERNMENT IS TYRANNIZING ME!!!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The nail salon went out of business! COLLAPSE!!!!!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: Better for the parasitic investor and financial class , the rest of us are fuckered. How bad is it? A popular nail salon near me that had been in bidness for years went out of business. Another small luxury among many working people can't afford anymore.

Oh look! Some retard is using anecdotal evidence to prove his point. This is always a good  way to convince people!

­The Mission is packed, gubment cheese lines go for blocks,record amount of people on FS, homeless people by the millions, yes, I will use that instead of the gubment propaganda.

Posted by .
Unregistered

THERE'S HOMELESS PEOPLE!! AMERICA IS DONE!!!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­The Mission is packed, gubment cheese lines go for blocks,record amount of people on FS, homeless people by the millions, yes, I will use that instead of the gubment propaganda.

Don't forget the NAIL SALON!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do you even know why the nail salon closed?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

Don't forget the NAIL SALON!

­So you believe the government ? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Do you even know why the nail salon closed?

­
Government tyranny? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where will I ever get my nails done now ?
\
:tonymontana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Where will I ever get my nails done now ?
\
:tonymontana:

­

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Do you even know why the nail salon closed?

Clearly because there a trillions of people out work. U drove by the mission and saw them all. 

(Never mind the fact that missions are then place where the homeless are supposed to go for food)

Posted by .
Unregistered

Funny, we just had a nail salon run by chinks open up next to the Food Lion here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I read it on zerohedge. 
\
:dweeb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

All obama lies, just like the rest of his lies.

Posted by Hard Tymes
Unregistered

I can't  afford hamburger helper anymore. I now buy peanut butter helper.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.