Topic: Suggest a good hour+ long video to watch on youtube while I'm hamstering on the treadmill.
Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

Tia.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

That ain't gonna do it, but thanks for trying. I was thinking more along the lines of documentary like Revolution OS or something.

Posted by .
Unregistered

madelf. said: That ain't gonna do it, but thanks for trying. I was thinking more along the lines of documentary like Revolution OS or something.

­
This isn't like Revolution OS, but its good.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24pvhz_hotel-india-episode-1_shortfilms

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

. said:
­
This isn't like Revolution OS, but its good.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24pvhz_hotel-india-episode-1_shortfilms

­
OK, thx. I'll check that one out-it may give me something to talk about with my father-in-law.

Posted by .
Unregistered

madelf. said: Tia.

People who use treadmills are idiots.

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

. said:
People who use treadmills are idiots.

­Nah.

Posted by .
Unregistered

madelf. said:
­Nah.

Do you suck your water from an inverted dispenser too?

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

madelf. said: Tia.

Actually, if you have Netflix, then Pumping Iron is an excellent choice.

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

. said:

­I don't drink water when I run but that sounds useful.

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
Actually, if you have Netflix, then Pumping Iron is an excellent choice.

­Yeah, I've seen that before. I can only figure out how to access yt on my machine.

Posted by .
Unregistered

madelf. said:

Poor madelf. Are yoy trying to improve your appearance so others will give you attention? Poor baby. Are you trying to improve yourself so you can be happy? Happiness doesn't exist dumbass and nobody will ever give a fuck about you. Healthy people die too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:potd: :lol:

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

. said:
Poor madelf. Are yoy trying to improve your appearance so others will give you attention? Poor baby. Are you trying to improve yourself so you can be happy? Happiness doesn't exist dumbass and nobody will ever give a fuck about you. Healthy people die too.

­

I run to keep my blood pressure low and to zone out for long periods of time. It keeps me chill.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said:
madelf. said:

Healthy people lead better lives than fatasses like you. Plus, it's a great way to burn off stress + the endorphin high feels great.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look for 'The Green Pastures'. I can't find my link to the movie (about an hour) but it's really entertaining. It's the 1930s negro's idea of heaven. Politically incorrect today I suppose but well worth watching.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's online somewhere for sure, in good quality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

madelf. said:
. said:

­

I run to keep my blood pressure low and to zone out for long periods of time. It keeps me chill.

Secks accomplishes the same thing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
. said:
madelf. said:

Healthy people lead better lives than fatasses like you. Plus, it's a great way to burn off stress + the endorphin high feels great.

Completely subjective statement. You would have to know my lifestyle to make that statement anyway, and you don't. You = dumbass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :facepalm:

:beagle:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said:
Completely subjective statement. You would have to know my lifestyle to make that statement anyway, and you don't. You = dumbass.

Your lifestyle is shrouded in anger, failure, and cheeseburgers.

That much is clear, loser.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:

^ This is the guy who eats potato tacos.  Probably cooked in lard. ^

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
. said:

Your lifestyle is shrouded in ecstasy, success, and cheeseburgers.

That much is clear, loser.

Fixed.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.