Topic: Review of John Rovenolt's Apartment
Posted by John Rovenolt
Unregistered

Who in their right mind would ask a neighbor/property manager to accept their deliveries?  I tried to call Fed Ex to demand an apology from their CEO because I had to drive 1.5 miles to a Fed Ex facility to pick up cat litter from Chewy.com requiring me to lift a 20 pound box, take it to my car and THEN lift it out of my trunk and take it inside.  I'm a VETERAN and DON'T DESERVE THIS.  FEX EX IS ANTI VETERAN AND AN ABOMINATION.  On the way to my apartment, I tripped on a crack in my walkway and now I'm suing my landlord AND FEDEX for my ligamentous back strain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: this idiot is still whining ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think that will stop the moment somebody chokes the living OCD center of attention shit out of him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Has that shitstain met 4chan and Reddit yet?

Posted by .
Unregistered

He was roasted on the "other" board quite a few times.

Posted by EightyOne
Unregistered

John Rovenolt said: Who in their right mind would ask a neighbor/property manager to accept their deliveries?  I tried to call Fed Ex to demand an apology from their CEO because I had to drive 1.5 miles to a Fed Ex facility to pick up cat litter from Chewy.com requiring me to lift a 20 pound box, take it to my car and THEN lift it out of my trunk and take it inside.  I'm a VETERAN and DON'T DESERVE THIS.  FEX EX IS ANTI VETERAN AND AN ABOMINATION.  On the way to my apartment, I tripped on a crack in my walkway and now I'm suing my landlord AND FEDEX for my ligamentous back strain.

What a crybaby entitled got kicked out of the Navy rear-echelon sack of shit this fartfucker continues to reveal himself as.

Why is he picking up cat litter when it is pretty obvious that the little black cylinders scattered all over the floor of his apartment are not Tootsie Rolls? I guess the cat would shit on the kitchen counter if all the pill bottles weren't in the way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You Trumptards sound upset about this guy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

you can't lift 20lbs?

what a pussy!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You Trumptards sound upset about this guy.

When you call your betters "Trumptards"

What does that day about you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is he still rating rest rooms at fast food places?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: you can't lift 20lbs?

what a pussy!

The only disability this fartfucker demonstrates is the inability to take it like a man, walk it off, and stay out of public restrooms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fucking Jews. :boring:

Posted by .
Unregistered

and Faggots.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Denny’s

$$  Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional), Diners
1040 W Mercury Blvd
Hampton, VA 23666

11/11/2017   Updated review
Veterans Day is OBSERVED by VETERANS on November 11th.  Veterans Day is NOT November 10th.  I called your customer service line on Thursday, November 9, 2017 and verified the Veterans Day free slam as being ON Saturday...I asked the worker what time it starts and he said "5am".  

I arrived at the Denny's in Hampton on Veterans Day November 11th to find that Denny's claims that Veterans Day is November 10th.  Veterans Day always will be November 11th ("on the 11th hour, on the 11th day, in the 11th month"--read YOUR history).

No public notices at restaurants when I visited on November 9, 2017 in Hampton, Virginia stated you were changing TRADITION.  I AM A VETERAN and find your bait and switch scheme unpatriotic, unnerving, and perturbing.

I DEMAND a deep apology from your CEO on this matter and some sort of goodwill as I normally cater to Denny's for breakfast.  UNTIL YOU RESOLVE THIS MATTER, one-star ratings will be posted on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and other site. YOUR COMPANY IS NOT ONLY CORRUPT, IT IS DEFAMING TO VETERANS.

That's pretty rich, seeing as that it is coming from a failure who got knocked up with HIV and kicked out of the Navy for being a queer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Restrooms?  RESTROOMS!  Oh here you go!!

Wendy’s
$  Fast Food, Burgers

12/3/2017
No papers in men's room - Mediterranean Salad had brown lettuce with awful after taste to it!

Little Dog Diner

$  Diners, Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional)

12/3/2017
Food was cold - men's full of toilet paper on floor - I waited 15 minutes for a server to come by

I'm starting to see a pattern here -- is it the food or is it GRIBS?

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: Restrooms?  RESTROOMS!  Oh here you go!!

Wendy’s
$  Fast Food, Burgers

12/3/2017
No papers in men's room - Mediterranean Salad had brown lettuce with awful after taste to it!

Little Dog Diner

$  Diners, Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional)

12/3/2017
Food was cold - men's full of toilet paper on floor - I waited 15 minutes for a server to come by

I'm starting to see a pattern here -- is it the food or is it GRIBS?

­
Food-borne GRIBS :tap: :taptap: :taptaptap: :gribs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Arnold Peach

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is a faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Captain Crybaby no longer drives for Uber/Lyft :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.