Posted by .
Unregistered

:hulk:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

:jew:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fred Lazarus, Jr., the Jewish founder of the chain of Lazarus Department Stores and president of the cartel known as Federated Department Stores, successfully lobbied President Franklin Roosevelt on the eve of WWII, convincing him that it would be good for the nation's [Jew-owned] business to permanently set the date of Thanksgiving as the fourth Thursday in November, adding an extra week to the Christmas shopping season during those years in which there were five Thursdays in November. An Act of Congress perpetuated the arrangement in 1941. After this date "Black Friday" became a nationwide sensation, becoming the most profitable day for the Federated's monopoly of department stores nationally.

"Kekekekeke....."
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

b...bu....but you save lots of :money: :banana:   So, I must thank the Jews for that.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: b...bu....but you save lots of :money: :banana:   So, I must thank the Jews for that.

­You save more if you don't buy that crap in the first place.

Wait until after Christmas when it is on clearance if you simply must have that plastic junk.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If I don't buy things on Black Friday than I have to pay full price :sad:  I only buy things I really need not dust collectors. I always save a shitload of money on Black Friday.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: If I don't buy things on Black Friday than I have to pay full price :sad:  I only buy things I really need not dust collectors. I always save a shitload of money on Black Friday.

­Name something that you "need" to buy and plan on buying on Black Friday and tell me what price you want to pay for it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A laptop (new), $100.00-$150.00.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: A laptop (new), $100.00-$150.00.

­$85

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-10-inch-VIA-8850-mini-Netbook-laptops-Android-4-0-windows-Laptop-512M-4GB-with/473726148.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiAkJyjBRClorTki_7Zx8QBEiQAcqwGMcU_Y_Q5R2uNqctMKCB_q31sf_RB3AB2SP9aazMw5R4aArrA8P8HAQ&aff_short_key=6vYvMRFf&albch=Google&src=Google&isdl=y&af=ppc

Posted by .
Unregistered

Never heard if VIA, screen is too small. I don't buy stuff online unless it's a discontinued item.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This will be the biggest Christmas ever. Thanksgiving also budgeted to be huge. Great 2014

Posted by .
Unregistered

I hate the day, I stay as far away as I can from stores.  I am a terrible consumer, I barely buy anything but food and some clothing.  We have had the same furniture in our house for over 30 years, it is of very high quality so it still looks good.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Never heard if VIA, screen is too small. I don't buy stuff online unless it's a discontinued item.

­Enjoy your running-of-the-bulls herd-mentality experience then.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Black friday is a big joke, and anyone that stands in line for hours is an idiot!!!

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: I hate the day, I stay as far away as I can from stores.  I am a terrible consumer, I barely buy anything but food and some clothing.  We have had the same furniture in our house for over 30 years, it is of very high quality so it still looks good.

­This.

If you buy cheap junk you have to constantly replace it.

Also where furniture is concerned, avoid buying new.

There is a ton of good quality furniture of all styles and periods out there that someone else bought new then got tired of and decided they wanted something different.

LEARN TO PROFIT FROM THEIR STUPIDITY INSTEAD OF BEING STUPID LIKE THEM.

Posted by WalterScottDempsey

I'd rather pay the extra money to come in on a not-so-frantic day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I prefer virgin furniture, thank you.
\
:snob:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: I prefer virgin furniture, thank you.
\
:snob:

­If you have money to burn, go for it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ITT: Akins teaches us about profit :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: ITT: Akins teaches us about profit :lol:

­There is money to be made profiting from the boredom and desperation of others through buying low what they paid high (and what others will pay high) for.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Staples will have a stripper 11.6" Asus laptop for $99 with Win 8.1

KOHL'S will have a 32" TV for $99

Those are the only two I might try to get.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Avoid buying new furniture....really? I don't want furniture someone else farted on and probably jacked off on.  No way in hell I'd buy used furniture. I don't like old smegma smelling furniture.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

That's why you go on black friday.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Avoid buying new furniture....really? I don't want furniture someone else farted on and probably jacked off on.  No way in hell I'd buy used furniture. I don't like old smegma smelling furniture.

­Then you will never own furniture like this:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

No, but it don't have time to waste either you can make money, you can't make time!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.