Topic: IMPORTANT REMINDER: Akins has a 148 IQ. He is a certified genius. That is why he OWNS YOU ALL!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins, the signs of the mental midget...

He spends all day and all night trying to prove shit, then when you catch him in bullshit, he says

"I have nothing to prove to you assholes. My posts and my work on my websites speak for themselves."

No one Akins, and I mean no one, respects you

We laugh at you for our own entertainment. And you fall for it each and every time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Akins, the signs of the mental midget...

He spends all day and all night trying to prove shit, then when you catch him in bullshit, he says

"I have nothing to prove to you assholes. My posts and my work on my websites speak for themselves."

We laugh at you for our own entertainment. And you fall for it each and every time.

Either that, or he screeches "JOOOOOOOZ!".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins just likes being involved here

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Akins just likes being involved here

We're his only friends.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins, the signs of the mental midget...

­You're obsessed with me.

I confound you and stand in stark contradiction to everything that you were taught to believe.

You are captivated by my outspoken honesty because you've never seen anyone toss aside all of society's fake bullshit and just tell it like it really is.

You hate it because it goes against everything that you stand for and yet, you cannot get enough because you know what I say is the truth and all humans yearn to know the truth, even the ones who despise it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

we are the only ones who give him attention and allow him to take center stage. he gets upset at anyone else doing it, which is why he cries so much against the merkins.

Posted by Universal_Asshole
Unregistered

Akins said:

I confound you and stand in stark contradiction to everything that you were taught to believe.

You are captivated by my outspoken honesty because you've never seen anyone toss aside all of society's fake bullshit and just tell it like it really is.

You hate it because it goes against everything that you stand for and yet, you cannot get enough because you know what I say is the truth and all humans yearn to know the truth, even the ones who despise it.

Actually, we're just amused by your constant and utter stupidity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Leave here and see how much we are obsessed.
WE LAUGH AT YOU AKINS, YOUR FUNNY AND STUPID AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. 
You don't realize that yet? We enjoy you here for one reason, you make us laugh. No one believes a word you say in here. 
No one in here and I mean no one gives a shit about your claim of being a clan chief. 
We can jerk your chain at anytime we want. 
We come here and even on our worst days, see your stupidity and suddenly it cheers up our day as life isn't  that bad after all.
The only thing we will concede is this forum would die without you. Because the comedy would be gone and we would get bored with no one as stupid as you to poke at.
Just remember, you are a laughing stock here. Nothing more.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Leave here and see how much we are obsessed.
WE LAUGH AT YOU AKINS, YOUR FUNNY AND STUPID AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. 
You don't realize that yet? We enjoy you here for one reason, you make us laugh. No one believes a word you say in here. 
No one in here and I mean no one gives a shit about your claim of being a clan chief. 
We can jerk your chain at anytime we want. 
We come here and even on our worst days, see your stupidity and suddenly it cheers up our day as life isn't  that bad after all.
The only thing we will concede is this forum would die without you. Because the comedy would be gone and we would get bored with no one as stupid as you to poke at.
Just remember, you are a laughing stock here. Nothing more.

­Fine. Let's see what you tards have to talk about with me gone.

Bye.

Posted by .
Unregistered

universal_asshole said:
actually, we're just amused by your constant and utter stupidity.

­
i don't even think lloyd, vonbluvens, or steevo over at merkins was this stupid in their peak.....  

but yet akins being so stupid is so entertaining....

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
i don't even think lloyd, vonbluvens, or steevo over at merkins was this stupid in their peak.....  

but yet akins being so stupid is so entertaining....

i don't know about actual stupidity, but akins' brand of stupidity is more entertaining.

Posted by Universal_Asshole
Unregistered

Akins said:

Bye.

He'll be back.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He just posted as a dot asking where the ham tards are.

He's sooo predictable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Bye.

­
Please don't go!!! We'd be lost without you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He just posted as a dot asking where the ham tards are.

He's sooo predictable.

You beat me to it. He's a fucking kike, anyway.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.