Topic: IMPORTANT REMINDER: Akins has a 148 IQ. He is a certified genius. That is why he OWNS YOU ALL!
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
:potd:
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Steven L Ookins said:
. said:
:potd:
\

\
:manlet:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: High IQ people don't get emotional like Akins. The fact he flipped out when his daughter was seriously hurt shows he doesn't have a high IQ, as high IQ would have rationalized out that situation instead.

Everyone on the internet has a 140 IQ, so I figure Akins real IQ is around 95.

­I didn't flip-out, I basically shut down and became more or less a zombie, a type of shock, PTSD, whatever you want to call it. A person can only endure so much emotional trauma before it just flattens them. I went through weeks of having a daughter hanging onto life by a very thin thread and not knowing whether she would ever be back mentally or not for months after that - not knowing if she would be a vegetable or if she would regain use of her body, not knowing how much she could recover if she did recover for over a year of driving her back and forth to therapy 80 miles a day round trip five days a week, all the while going through a lawsuit to try to make the person who caused the wreck pay for what they had done to my daughter and my family.

Until you have walked in my shoes, you have no clue about anything, you ignorant, childless, basement-dwelling fucktards.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: I'm a kike!!!
\
:jew:

KIKE!!!
\
:emma:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is what you miserable cunts will never achieve:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Because higher IQ is linked to more adept emotional regulation, people with a high IQ are at a lower risk for symptoms of PTSD.

BUSTED AGAIN AKINS!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Higher intellectual potential--as measured by intelligence testing--may help safeguard soldiers against developing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or at least may help reduce the severity of PTSD symptoms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: This is what you miserable cunts will never achieve:

Solomente dos?  Que joto!
\
:mexican:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Higher intellectual potential--as measured by intelligence testing--may help safeguard soldiers against developing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or at least may help reduce the severity of PTSD symptoms.

­There is a grain of truth in this:

Higher IQ individuals don't typically enlist in the military.

Posted by Universal_Asshole
Unregistered

Akins said:
Until you have walked in my shoes, you have no clue about anything, you ignorant, childless, basement-dwelling fucktards.

If you walked in my shoes in some of the places I've been, your dumb ass would of stepped on something that would of blown your legs off.

Think you're short now?

Unregistered

Akins said: Higher IQ individuals don't typically enlist in the military.

You're too stupid to be trained to maintain and operate some of our sophisticated combat systems, like the Patriot missile or a nuclear power plant on a Navy sub.

Service academy?  You're too brain dead.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins would have been too short to even enlist in the Roman army (not that they would take him), and that was 2,000 years ago when men were much shorter then today.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Actually IQ levels of the military average 105, above average, and considering they have nearly 40 percent minorities factoring in on that. 

Following the latest John Kerry brouhaha, a reader asked what the average IQ of U.S. military personnel is. From table 2.8 of the is Department of Defense document, I estimate that the average for new enlisted men in 1998 was about 105.

This would be in the 60th to 65th percentile compared to all the young people in America when the Armed Forces Qualification Test was normalized in 1980 on the National Longitudinal Study of Youth's sample of 13,000 people ages 15-23. (This is the same enormous study that provides the data in Section 2 of The Bell Curve.)

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Average is 100 - and the average person is pretty stupid: they believe in God, they believe what the media and their school history books tell them, they believe in aliens visiting the earth, in UFOs and maybe in Bigfoot. Average people are dumber than a sack of rocks.

Five points above average means they can be taught to operate a machine gun.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: Average is 100 - and the average person is pretty stupid: they believe in God, they believe what the media and their school history books tell them, they believe in aliens visiting the earth, in UFOs and maybe in Bigfoot. Average people are dumber than a sack of rocks.

Five points above average means they can be taught to operate a machine gun.

20 points over means you can operate a nuclear reactor.  I wouldn't trust a math midget and technical moron like you to run one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins, definitely around a 90-95 IQ.  No question.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey Akins, can I post some IQ questions for you to answer???? I will make sure you can't google the answers..... Come on you bastard, put up or shut up.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Hey Akins, can I post some IQ questions for you to answer???? I will make sure you can't google the answers..... Come on you bastard, put up or shut up.

­I'm not a trick pony act, dumbass.

Why not take the test yourself and post your results since you are the one whose insecurities constantly drive you to compare yourself and prove yourself with your boring boasts and boorish behavior.

Unregistered

Akins said:
­I'm not a trick pony act, dumbass.

Why not take the test yourself and post your results since you are the one whose insecurities constantly drive you to compare yourself and prove yourself with your boring boasts and boorish behavior.
\
:backpedal:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Translation: Akins has an IQ of around 90-95...

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Translation: Akins has an IQ of around 90-95...

­Translation: I have nothing to prove to you assholes. My posts and my work on my websites speak for themselves.

Unregistered

Akins said:
­Translation: I have nothing to prove to you assholes. My posts and my work on my websites speak for themselves.

They prove that you are an imbecile.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Universal_Asshole said:
Akins said:

\

Unregistered

Akins said:
Universal_Asshole said:
Akins said:

\

I rest my case.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

­
Yes, we all agree. Your posts and work on your websites speak for themselves
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And everyone that isn't you agrees your an imbecile.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.