Topic: Akins, do you prefer girls with big or small breasts?
Posted by .
Unregistered

What would be your ideal cup size for a woman?

Also, do you prefer blondes, brunettes or redheads?

Posted by .nliAtkins
Unregistered

Actually the breast size matters very little. I place much more importance on the peen size and circumsion.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:pedobait:   Breast size? Pre training bra so they can "feel it."

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: I'm a kike!!!
\
:jew:

KIKE!!!!
\
:emma:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: What would be your ideal cup size for a woman?

Also, do you prefer blondes, brunettes or redheads?

­Anywhere from this:

To this:

To this:

To this:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As for hair color, I don't really have a preference. With me the face is what is most important.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Women hollywood faggots like. Like on america's next top model. These women look like little boys.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is posting CP again.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Women hollywood faggots like. Like on america's next top model. These women look like little boys.

I love girls, hate women.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Women hollywood faggots like. Like on america's next top model. These women look like little boys.

Fags try to get as close to the male anatomy as possible. They love flat chested women.­ It's the closest they can get to gay without fucking men.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:

Fags try to get as close to the male anatomy as possible. They love flat chested women.­ It's the closest they can get to gay without fucking men.

­If I was attracted to masculinity then I'd be attracted to old, leathery, wrinkled hags - they look more like men than girls do. Some of them are even hairy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­If I was attracted to masculinity then I'd be attracted to old, leathery, wrinkled hags - they look more like men than girls do. Some of them are even hairy.

Not quite but I know for a fact that faggots are attracted to very thin women with no breasts or real signs of femininity. They love the androgynous look. It gives them the feeling of almost being with another man.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Not quite but I know for a fact that faggots are attracted to very thin women with no breasts or real signs of femininity. They love the androgynous look. It gives them the feeling of almost being with another man.

­Faggots aren't attracted to females, they are into something that females don't have - which is something straight men like me don't want.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: As for hair color, I don't really have a preference. With me the face is what is most important.

­
I'm the same way. But have you noticed that blondes and redhaired women usually have the most beautiful faces?

I also like girls with thin eyebrows. I find thick mongrel eyebrows look repulsive on a woman.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Faggots aren't attracted to females, they are into something that females don't have - which is something straight men like me don't want.

Negative ghostrider. Fags will date an androgynous women/girl to avoid the social stigma of being gay. They are very attracted to flat chested women/girls with no curves.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said: As for hair color, I don't really have a preference. With me the face is what is most important.

­
I'm the same way. But have you noticed that blondes and redhaired women usually have the most beautiful faces?

I also like girls with thin eyebrows. I find thick mongrel eyebrows look repulsive on a woman.

­I've heard that redheads have rank stank.

I've only been with one redhead, and if they all stink like her, I'd never want to be with another one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

You seem to know a lot about faggots, Akins.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I heard the rumor, too. But I don't believe it. Redheads have very fair skin. Fair skinned people generally stink the least.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

You seem to know a lot about faggots, Akins.

­What's to know? Faggots are gay, they like men.

This is common knowledge, basic stuff.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: I heard the rumor, too. But I don't believe it. Redheads have very fair skin. Fair skinned people generally stink the least.

­Maybe it was just that one girl, I dunno.

I used to have a think for pretty goth girls with dark hair and pale skin.

I like deep, introspective, intelligent girls. Bubble-headed blondes are pretty shallow.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

I like deep, introspective, intelligent girls. Bubble-headed blondes are pretty shallow.

So are liberals!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

­

It's the bottle blondes that give the natural blondes a bad rap. Real blondes are known to have the highest IQs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­What's to know? Faggots are gay, they like men.

This is common knowledge, basic stuff.

You seem to have more in depth knowledge.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Why didn't you marry one?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.