Topic: When Akins goes shopping at Walmart, he has to ask women to get stuff off the top shelf for him
Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


"They walk around make these lies" - HOME RUN!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins seems much too sophisticated to ever shop at Wal-Mart


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Akins seems much too sophisticated to ever shop at Wal-Mart

­Unfortunately we don't have a Target.

The town I live in was the first place in the state to get a Walmart back around 1979 or 1980.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why do women at Target look so much better then Walmart women do?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Why do women at Target look so much better then Walmart women do?

Not that much better.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Why do women at Target look so much better then Walmart women do?

­Target appeals to a better class of shoppers.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Target appeals to a better class of shoppers.

Not that much.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Target appeals to a better class of shoppers.

Not that much.

­The people that shop at Target are normal people, not rich idiots who insist on shopping at Neiman-Marcus or Saks Fith Avenue (both owned by Jews).


Posted by .
Unregistered


Madame, I implore thee to reachest thou to the top of thine shelf, for there lies the 2 liter bottles of Diet Dr. Thunder that I require for my spells.
\
image


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­The people that shop at Target are normal people, not rich idiots who insist on shopping at Neiman-Marcus or Saks Fith Avenue (both owned by Jews).

The women who shop at those places look way better than Target shoppers.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nevertheless the hambeasts of Walmart/Target are out of Dwarfenfuhrer's league. The squalling crotchfruit and niglets no so much.

At Home Depot the Dwarfwnfuhrer rides in the Tony Stewart kidde carts.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Nevertheless the hambeasts of Walmart/Target are out of Dwarfenfuhrer's league. The squalling crotchfruit and niglets no so much.

At Home Depot the Dwarfwnfuhrer rides in the Tony Stewart kidde carts.

Fuck, I hate Home depot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Nevertheless the hambeasts of Walmart/Target are out of Dwarfenfuhrer's league. The squalling crotchfruit and niglets no so much.

At Home Depot the Dwarfwnfuhrer rides in the Tony Stewart kidde carts.

­
You're actually more annoying than Akins.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said: I'm a kike!!!
\
:jew:

KIKE!!!!
\
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fuck yeah!
\
:doublewide:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
You're actually more annoying than Akins.

Fuck off midget.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
You're actually more annoying than Akins.

Fuck off midget.

­
I'm not the midget. I'm just calling it like I see it. You seem to be starting numerous threads, the themes of which are all "lol akins" or some variant. That's more annoying than Akins being Akins.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
You're actually more annoying than Akins.

Fuck off midget.

­
I'm not the midget. I'm just calling it like I see it. You seem to be starting numerous threads, the themes of which are all "lol akins" or some variant. That's more annoying than Akins being Akins.

The threads are being started by multipile posters who can't stand the diminutive dwarf, while you are a sock. :lol: Fuck Off!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
Fuck off midget.

­
I'm not the midget. I'm just calling it like I see it. You seem to be starting numerous threads, the themes of which are all "lol akins" or some variant. That's more annoying than Akins being Akins.

The threads are being started by multipile posters who can't stand the diminutive dwarf, while you are a sock. :lol: Fuck Off!

­
Its possible that multiple people have come to F2 tonight and simultaneously posted very similar threads about Akins, but its more likely that they're all being posted by a single person who is just as obsessive and annoying as Akins if not more so.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
. said: Nevertheless the hambeasts of Walmart/Target are out of Dwarfenfuhrer's league. The squalling crotchfruit and niglets no so much.

At Home Depot the Dwarfwnfuhrer rides in the Tony Stewart kidde carts.

Fuck, I hate Home depot.

­Owned and founded by Jews.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­The people that shop at Target are normal people, not rich idiots who insist on shopping at Neiman-Marcus or Saks Fith Avenue (both owned by Jews).

The women who shop at those places look way better than Target shoppers.

­The women who shop at Neiman Marcus and Saks 5th Ave. are completely vapid and worthless as human beings. 169% entitled cunts.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­The women who shop at Neiman Marcus and Saks 5th Ave. are completely vapid and worthless as human beings. 169% entitled cunts.

True, but they're fun to shag while their husbands are at work fucking their secretaries.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
True, but they're fun to shag while their husbands are at work fucking their secretaries.

­
Who has a secretary anymore?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Who has a secretary anymore?

Not you.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close