Topic: Gumbsta, working from his parent's basement
Posted by .
Unregistered


image

Countdown to Gumbsta trap.. 3.. 2.. 1..


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by The Gumbi
I ran Richie Richvale off


Oh no, I've apparently upset a Baggy Snowflake.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:pwned:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said: Oh no, I've apparently upset a Baggy Snowflake.

­
GUMBSTA TRAP !!!
\
:emma:


GUMBSTA TRAP !!!
\
:boogiepika:


image


Posted by The Gumbi
I ran Richie Richvale off


That gif is still hilarious. Is that a man or woman? :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said: That gif is still hilarious. Is that a man or woman? :lol:

­
With genderfluid liberals like Gumbsta, it doesn't matter :lol:


Posted by The Gumbi
I ran Richie Richvale off


. said:
­
With genderfluid liberals like Gumbsta, it doesn't matter :lol:

I'm a heterosexual male.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
With genderfluid liberals like Gumbsta, it doesn't matter :lol:

­


Posted by The Gumbi
I ran Richie Richvale off


. said:
­

:lol: Another closeted bagger getting nervous :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

:potd::potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
I'm a heterosexual male.
\
:flamboyanthomosexual:

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
. said:
­
With genderfluid liberals like Gumbsta, it doesn't matter :lol:

I'm a heterosexual male.

­
then act like it for a change.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
The Gumbi said:
. said:
­
With genderfluid liberals like Gumbsta, it doesn't matter :lol:

I'm a heterosexual male.

­
then act like it for a change.

­
It's difficult, when he has a rainbow dildo stuffed up his ass :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
I'm a heterosexual male.

RACIST!
\
:lib:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:


Posted by .Pablo
Unregistered


Some of the most homophobic people are closeted homosexuals. They think by being homophobic, they're proving how straight they are.

The guy in the video above is obviously jonesing for some cock and became sexually excited when his colleague touched him. His own sexual excitement angered him so he took out on the guy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Pablo said: Some of the most homophobic people are closeted homosexuals.

­
That's something that libbie faggots say :lol:


Posted by .Pablo
Unregistered


. said:
.Pablo said: Some of the most homophobic people are closeted homosexuals.

­
That's something that libbie faggots say :lol:

­
Well I'm a proud White man and I say it


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Pablo said:
­
Well I'm a proud White man and I say it

­no, you’re a spic trying too hard to pass as a weak whyte


Posted by .Pablo
Unregistered


. said:
.Pablo said:
­
Well I'm a proud White man and I say it

­no, you’re a spic trying too hard to pass as a weak whyte

­
:rolleyes:

I've posted plenty of selfies before. Pablo is not my real name.


Posted by .
Unregistered


ALL HAIL TEH GUMBI
\
:winner:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close