Unregistered

:rolleyes:
:joshua:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck off, Kike!

Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

das but said: That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?

­They are Jews (or anti-White liberal leftist supporters of them). That is how they operate because they are sniveling cowards without honor or principles.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Rude. Instead we should invite his children to post here and shit on their dad along with us. We can be the competent, compassionate, caring father-figure that they never had. :grouphug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

death2me said: Rude. Instead we should invite his children to post here and shit on their dad along with us. We can be the competent, compassionate, caring father-figure that they never had. :grouphug:

­Yes, you anti-White liberal, leftist, Jewish faggots are the very model of compassion.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.

"Work! hurr durr!"
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said: His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.

"Work! hurr durr!"
\
:winner:

:facepalm:

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Akins said:
­Yes, you anti-White liberal, leftist, Jewish faggots are the very model of compassion.

Um, actually we are.

(And don't use that "F" word.)

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

death2me said:
Akins said:

Um, actually we are.

(And don't use that "F" word.)

­You faggots show fake compassion for everyone who isn't part of the First World building race; not because you have any true compassion for the muds, but because of your passive-aggressive hatred for the White race and its White values which are against everything that you liberal leftist kikes stand for.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is getting upset. Expect pages of copy/paste nonsense.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins is getting upset. Expect pages of copy/paste nonsense.

­What Akins? There is no Akins, remember? I'm the fake Akins.

"Akinses don't exist, they are all made up. Akins is Jewish, Akins is black, Akins is a communist, a faggot, Akins, Akins, Akins............bahahahahahahahaha"
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.­

Do they collect from the gubbamint like the dwarf? Has he added them on to his fraudulent claim?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

"Akinses don't exist, they are all made up. Akins is Jewish, Akins is black, Akins is a communist, a faggot, Akins, Akins, Akins............bahahahahahahahaha"
\

­
I forgot that all dots are the same person. Sorry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

das but said: That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?

That would be the Dwarfenfuhrer. :manlet:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

\

­

­One of the disadvantages of not owning what you post by standing behind your words with your identity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

\

­

­One of the disadvantages of not owning what you post by standing behind your words with your identity.

­
I'm pretty broken up about the whole thing. Should I post my driver's license to make things right?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I'm pretty broken up about the whole thing. Should I post my driver's license to make things right?

Just post the midget's. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"first world building race"  LOLOL

pretty grandiose claim from a 50 y.o. charity-dependent bum whose lifetime earnings/productivity are probably less than $250K

Posted by .
Unregistered

:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: I'm a kike!!!
\
:jew:

KIKE!!!11
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://i.imgur.com/gVCQuSo.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Your board sucks. You suck for letting stalkers operate here.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.