Unregistered

:rolleyes:
:joshua:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck off, Kike!

Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

das but said: That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?

­They are Jews (or anti-White liberal leftist supporters of them). That is how they operate because they are sniveling cowards without honor or principles.

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

Rude. Instead we should invite his children to post here and shit on their dad along with us. We can be the competent, compassionate, caring father-figure that they never had. :grouphug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

death2me said: Rude. Instead we should invite his children to post here and shit on their dad along with us. We can be the competent, compassionate, caring father-figure that they never had. :grouphug:

­Yes, you anti-White liberal, leftist, Jewish faggots are the very model of compassion.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.

"Work! hurr durr!"
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said: His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.

"Work! hurr durr!"
\
:winner:

:facepalm:

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

Akins said:
­Yes, you anti-White liberal, leftist, Jewish faggots are the very model of compassion.

Um, actually we are.

(And don't use that "F" word.)

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

death2me said:
Akins said:

Um, actually we are.

(And don't use that "F" word.)

­You faggots show fake compassion for everyone who isn't part of the First World building race; not because you have any true compassion for the muds, but because of your passive-aggressive hatred for the White race and its White values which are against everything that you liberal leftist kikes stand for.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is getting upset. Expect pages of copy/paste nonsense.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins is getting upset. Expect pages of copy/paste nonsense.

­What Akins? There is no Akins, remember? I'm the fake Akins.

"Akinses don't exist, they are all made up. Akins is Jewish, Akins is black, Akins is a communist, a faggot, Akins, Akins, Akins............bahahahahahahahaha"
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.­

Do they collect from the gubbamint like the dwarf? Has he added them on to his fraudulent claim?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

"Akinses don't exist, they are all made up. Akins is Jewish, Akins is black, Akins is a communist, a faggot, Akins, Akins, Akins............bahahahahahahahaha"
\

­
I forgot that all dots are the same person. Sorry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

das but said: That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?

That would be the Dwarfenfuhrer. :manlet:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

\

­

­One of the disadvantages of not owning what you post by standing behind your words with your identity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

\

­

­One of the disadvantages of not owning what you post by standing behind your words with your identity.

­
I'm pretty broken up about the whole thing. Should I post my driver's license to make things right?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I'm pretty broken up about the whole thing. Should I post my driver's license to make things right?

Just post the midget's. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"first world building race"  LOLOL

pretty grandiose claim from a 50 y.o. charity-dependent bum whose lifetime earnings/productivity are probably less than $250K

Posted by .
Unregistered

:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: I'm a kike!!!
\
:jew:

KIKE!!!11
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://i.imgur.com/gVCQuSo.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Your board sucks. You suck for letting stalkers operate here.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.