Topic: Fact: If you want to drive Akins off the board, cyber stalk his kids
Posted by .
Unregistered


That is the only way.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:rolleyes:
:joshua:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fuck off, Kike!


Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com


That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


das but said: That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?

­They are Jews (or anti-White liberal leftist supporters of them). That is how they operate because they are sniveling cowards without honor or principles.


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Rude. Instead we should invite his children to post here and shit on their dad along with us. We can be the competent, compassionate, caring father-figure that they never had. :grouphug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


death2me said: Rude. Instead we should invite his children to post here and shit on their dad along with us. We can be the competent, compassionate, caring father-figure that they never had. :grouphug:

­Yes, you anti-White liberal, leftist, Jewish faggots are the very model of compassion.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.

"Work! hurr durr!"
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


 Akins said:
. said: His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.

"Work! hurr durr!"
\
:winner:


:facepalm:


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Akins said:
­Yes, you anti-White liberal, leftist, Jewish faggots are the very model of compassion.

Um, actually we are.

(And don't use that "F" word.)


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


death2me said:
Akins said:
­Yes, you anti-White liberal, leftist, Jewish faggots are the very model of compassion.

Um, actually we are.

(And don't use that "F" word.)

­You faggots show fake compassion for everyone who isn't part of the First World building race; not because you have any true compassion for the muds, but because of your passive-aggressive hatred for the White race and its White values which are against everything that you liberal leftist kikes stand for.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins is getting upset. Expect pages of copy/paste nonsense.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Akins is getting upset. Expect pages of copy/paste nonsense.

­What Akins? There is no Akins, remember? I'm the fake Akins.


"Akinses don't exist, they are all made up. Akins is Jewish, Akins is black, Akins is a communist, a faggot, Akins, Akins, Akins............bahahahahahahahaha"
\
:insane:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: His kids look spoiled. I bet none of them work.­

Do they collect from the gubbamint like the dwarf? Has he added them on to his fraudulent claim?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said: Akins is getting upset. Expect pages of copy/paste nonsense.

­What Akins? There is no Akins, remember? I'm the fake Akins.


"Akinses don't exist, they are all made up. Akins is Jewish, Akins is black, Akins is a communist, a faggot, Akins, Akins, Akins............bahahahahahahahaha"
\
:insane:

­
I forgot that all dots are the same person. Sorry.


Posted by .
Unregistered


das but said: That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?

That would be the Dwarfenfuhrer. :manlet:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
. said: Akins is getting upset. Expect pages of copy/paste nonsense.

­What Akins? There is no Akins, remember? I'm the fake Akins.


"Akinses don't exist, they are all made up. Akins is Jewish, Akins is black, Akins is a communist, a faggot, Akins, Akins, Akins............bahahahahahahahaha"
\
:insane:

­
I forgot that all dots are the same person. Sorry.

­One of the disadvantages of not owning what you post by standing behind your words with your identity.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­What Akins? There is no Akins, remember? I'm the fake Akins.


"Akinses don't exist, they are all made up. Akins is Jewish, Akins is black, Akins is a communist, a faggot, Akins, Akins, Akins............bahahahahahahahaha"
\
:insane:

­
I forgot that all dots are the same person. Sorry.

­One of the disadvantages of not owning what you post by standing behind your words with your identity.

­
I'm pretty broken up about the whole thing. Should I post my driver's license to make things right?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
I'm pretty broken up about the whole thing. Should I post my driver's license to make things right?

Just post the midget's. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


"first world building race"  LOLOL

pretty grandiose claim from a 50 y.o. charity-dependent bum whose lifetime earnings/productivity are probably less than $250K


Posted by .
Unregistered


:manlet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said: I'm a kike!!!
\
:jew:

KIKE!!!11
\
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


http://i.imgur.com/gVCQuSo.jpg


Posted by .
Unregistered


das but said: That's pretty lame. Are you the kinda guy that starts a fight with someone, gets your ass kicked and then calls the cops on them?

­Your board sucks. You suck for letting stalkers operate here.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close