Topic: So I've done some research and it turns out that there is no clan Akins
Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­My daughter has never had anything to do with blacks.

­
Your daughter doesn't even live with you. Yo have no idea what she does on a daily basis.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fact: Braveheart was originally going to be named Redneckheart because everyone knows that all rednecks are scottish

Posted by .
Unregistered

AKINS IS A KIKE!!!
\
:emma:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­My daughter has never had anything to do with blacks.

That you know of.............

­My daughter says she hates "niggrs" and her b/f is White.

Your fantasies go unfulfilled once more.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Fact: Braveheart was originally going to be named Redneckheart because everyone knows that all rednecks are scottish

­Highlanders are the "rednecks" ("redshanks") of Britain, at least in the estimation of Sassenachs..

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said: Fact: Braveheart was originally going to be named Redneckheart because everyone knows that all rednecks are scottish

­Highlanders are the "rednecks" ("redshanks") of Britain, at least in the estimation of Sassenachs..

­
The fags of scotland and the fags of Alabama are two different things, just like rednecks.

Posted by Universal_Asshole
Unregistered

Hey Akins, have you thanked your daughter for accepting my Facebook friends request?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­
The fags of scotland and the fags of Alabama are two different things, just like rednecks.

­They both originate from the same etymological source: faggot - "a bundle of twigs gathered to burn."

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­They both originate from the same etymological source: faggot - "a bundle of twigs gathered to burn."

­
That's not what your little dictionary website says.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=faggot

"male homosexual," 1914, American English slang, probably from earlier contemptuous term for "woman" (1590s)

It may also be reinforced by Yiddish faygele "homosexual" (n.), literally "little bird." It also may have roots in British public school slang noun fag "a junior who does certain duties for a senior" (1785)

Posted by Universal_Asshole
Unregistered

Akins said:
­My daughter says she hates "niggrs" 

She hates you, then.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­

"male homosexual," 1914, American English slang, probably from earlier contemptuous term for "woman" (1590s)

It may also be reinforced by Yiddish faygele "homosexual" (n.), literally "little bird." It also may have roots in British public school slang noun fag "a junior who does certain duties for a senior" (1785)

­I see that you intentionally left out this first part:

"faggot (n.1) imagelate 13c., "bundle of twigs bound up," also fagald, faggald, from Old French fagot "bundle of sticks" (13c.), of uncertain origin, probably from Italian faggotto "bundle of sticks," diminutive of Vulgar Latin *facus, from Latin fascis "bundle of wood" (see fasces).

Especially used for burning heretics (emblematic of this from 1550s), so that phrase fire and faggot was used to indicate "punishment of a heretic." Heretics who recanted were required to wear an embroidered figure of a faggot on the sleeve as an emblem and reminder of what they deserved.faggot (n.2) image"male homosexual," 1914, American English slang, probably from earlier contemptuous term for "woman" (1590s), especially an old and unpleasant one, in reference to faggot (n.1) "bundle of sticks," as something awkward that has to be carried (compare baggage "worthless woman," 1590s). "

Typical of your dishonesty.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Universal_Asshole said:
Akins said:
­My daughter says she hates "niggrs" 

She hates you, then.

­"Niger" refers to color.

Guess what color it refers to.....

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

I am one of thousands of individuals bearing the name of Akins who are of Scottish ancestry and genetics. Those thousands of Akinses are the Clan Akins.

­
And you are their fearless leader!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­I see that you intentionally left out this first part:

"faggot (n.1) imagelate 13c., "bundle of twigs bound up," also fagald, faggald, from Old French fagot "bundle of sticks" (13c.), of uncertain origin, probably from Italian faggotto "bundle of sticks," diminutive of Vulgar Latin *facus, from Latin fascis "bundle of wood" (see fasces).

Especially used for burning heretics (emblematic of this from 1550s), so that phrase fire and faggot was used to indicate "punishment of a heretic." Heretics who recanted were required to wear an embroidered figure of a faggot on the sleeve as an emblem and reminder of what they deserved.faggot (n.2) image"male homosexual," 1914, American English slang, probably from earlier contemptuous term for "woman" (1590s), especially an old and unpleasant one, in reference to faggot (n.1) "bundle of sticks," as something awkward that has to be carried (compare baggage "worthless woman," 1590s). "

Typical of your dishonesty.

­
You left out the british and yiddish roots of the word. The fact is, fag has different roots and different meanings in scotland and alabama.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
­
You left out the british and yiddish roots of the word. The fact is, fag has different roots and different meanings in scotland and alabama.

­We spell Whisky with an -e- in North America too, but the word itself still goes back to the Scottish Gaelic origin Uisge-beatha "Water of life"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
­

­We spell Whisky with an -e- in North America too, but the word itself still goes back to the Scottish Gaelic origin Uisge-beatha "Water of life"

­
Whiskey is a different word, genius.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­"Niger" refers to color.

Guess what color it refers to.....

The color of a welfare form where nggrs of all colors fill out to collect their gimmedats.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins pwned again :snicker:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­

­Nope, its the same word spelled differently, like honor and honour - something you are completely lacking in any language.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Nope, its the same word spelled differently, like honor and honour - something you are completely lacking in any language.

I love it when a wife-beating welfare bum questions another's honor.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

I love it when a wife-beating welfare bum questions another's honor.

­I'm not questioning your honor, you have none to question.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­
Its a different word than the word we're discussing, which is fag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I'm not questioning your honor, you have none to question.

Self-projection, from a dishonorable and lying chunk of scum.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­

­Now that is a word that you definitely do relate to and are intimately associated with.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­Now that is a word that you definitely do relate to and are intimately associated with.

­
You're having the same conversation, chief.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.