Topic: So I've done some research and it turns out that there is no clan Akins
Posted by .
Unregistered

I'll bet those records are all covered with Liquid Paper after Akins got ahold of them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­It is recorded in the Mecklenburg Co., North Carolina court records:

1785. September Session…..Ordered that Letters of Administration on the Estate of Thomas Akins, Decd., issue to William Akins who produces Hugh Parks as Security, bound in £600. Administrators Sworn.

1786. September Session…..No. 170. James Sloan vs Thomas Akins, Petit Jury: 1. George Alexander, 2. Will. Berryhill, 3. John Allen, 4. Will Ramsey, 5. Jacob Faggot, 6. John Nesler, 7. John Seires, 8. John Nelson, 9. John Elliot, 10. Seth Rogers, 11. James Blythe, 12. Aaron Wilson, impanelled & Sworn find for the plaintiff and assess his Damage to £19.6.0 & Costs.

Therefore not a real Scottish coat of arms. Got it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'll bet those records are all covered with Liquid Paper after Akins got ahold of them.

Steve attempted to defraud the crown with Whiteout! :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­It is recorded in the Mecklenburg Co., North Carolina court records:

1785. September Session…..Ordered that Letters of Administration on the Estate of Thomas Akins, Decd., issue to William Akins who produces Hugh Parks as Security, bound in £600. Administrators Sworn.

1786. September Session…..No. 170. James Sloan vs Thomas Akins, Petit Jury: 1. George Alexander, 2. Will. Berryhill, 3. John Allen, 4. Will Ramsey, 5. Jacob Faggot, 6. John Nesler, 7. John Seires, 8. John Nelson, 9. John Elliot, 10. Seth Rogers, 11. James Blythe, 12. Aaron Wilson, impanelled & Sworn find for the plaintiff and assess his Damage to £19.6.0 & Costs.

Therefore not a real Scottish coat of arms. Got it.

­
Scots are not restricted to living in the northern third of Great Britain:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­

Doesn't matter. The coat of arms is not Scottish. Your clan does not exist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Clan Akins coat of arms

­image

Posted by .Akins
Unregistered

. said:

But I have this document that proves I am:  http://i.imgur.com/cL1dws6.png

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Akins said:
 . said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Akins said:

­
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 Akins said:
­

­Of course it's Scottish. It was made by a Scottish tombstone carver for my Scottish family, just as my McCorkle ancestors headstones were:

Scotland takes its name from my people, the Scots, because we moved there and lived there for 1500 years, but 400 years ago some of us moved on. We didn't stop being Scots just because we left Scotland, we were Scots before we ever settled there.

You've got to get rid of your misconception that geography and ethnicity are the same thing.

They're not, as a look at al the Pakis and Sikhs living in Scotland should prove to you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Of course it's Scottish. It was made by a Scottish tombstone carver for my Scottish family, just as my McCorkle ancestors headstones were:

Scotland takes its name from my people, the Scots, because we moved there and lived there for 1500 years, but 400 years ago some of us moved on. We didn't stop being Scots just because we left Scotland, we were Scots before we ever settled there.

You've got to get rid of your misconception that geography and ethnicity are the same thing.

They're not, as a look at al the Pakis and Sikhs living in Scotland should prove to you.

No, it's not Scottish. It's American. You're not Scottish, nor were your ancestors for the past 400 years. Your clan does not exist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There's no reference to the clan in any historical record and there's no evidence that the people named Akins originated from the Isle of Skye. I think Lord Lyon took these facts into consideration when denying Steve.

:potd:

Posted by .Akins
Unregistered

. said:
Your clan does not exist.

My tribe does.
\
:schlomo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Looks like Steve has given up trying to defend his ridiculous position. He must realise that the jig is up.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

No, it's not Scottish. It's American. You're not Scottish, nor were your ancestors for the past 400 years. Your clan does not exist.

­Of course we exist, if we didn't, you would be responding to blank posts right now.

"Clan" means "offspring", "descendants", "progeny" - a clan is the Scottish term for a group of related families descended from a common ancestor and bearing the same name.

That is all any clan is.

They all have history, like mine does, they all have an origin like mine does, and they all have descendants scattered all over the world, like mine does.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Of course we exist, if we didn't, you would be responding to blank posts right now.

"Clan" means "offspring", "descendants", "progeny" - a clan is the Scottish term for a group of related families descended from a common ancestor and bearing the same name.

That is all any clan is.

They all have history, like mine does, they all have an origin like mine does, and they all have descendants scattered all over the world, like mine does.

You haven't provided any evidence that proves your clan exists. Because it doesn't.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Poor littlefat :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 Akins said:

That is all any clan is.

You haven't provided any evidence that proves your clan exists. Because it doesn't.

­Of course it does, do you think I am a figment of your imagination?

I am one of thousands of individuals bearing the name of Akins who are of Scottish ancestry and genetics. Those thousands of Akinses are the Clan Akins.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Poor littlefat :lol:

Chieftain Littlefat of Jaspgow

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

I am one of thousands of individuals bearing the name of Akins who are of Scottish ancestry and genetics. Those thousands of Akinses are the Clan Akins.

No, you're a real person who plays dress up and tries to defraud others into believing your Scottish despite the fact that you're really a backwoods redneck on unemployment. 

If you're clan existed, Lord Lyon would not have denied you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Akins said:

No, you're a real person who plays dress up and tries to defraud others into believing your Scottish despite the fact that you're really a backwoods redneck on unemployment. 

And yes, I realise I have you're and your mixed up. But my point remains.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is losing

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Poor littlefat :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/lGhOxJx.jpg

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­My politics are not popular with those who control politics in Scotland and elsewhere.

Going against the Jewish agenda ensures that you don't get what you set your sights on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­My politics are not popular with those who control politics in Scotland and elsewhere.

Going against the Jewish agenda ensures that you don't get what you set your sights on.

No Steve. You were denied because you were a coonskin cap wearing hillbilly trying to pass yourself off as the chieftain of a non-existent clan and used fraudulent means to achieve your goal. You're not as smart as you think.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.