Topic: So I've done some research and it turns out that there is no clan Akins
Posted by .
Unregistered

There's no reference to the clan in any historical record and there's no evidence that the people named Akins originated from the Isle of Skye. I think Lord Lyon took these facts into consideration when denying Steve.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Obviously you have no idea what "clan" means.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There's no reference to the clan in any historical record and there's no evidence that the people named Akins originated from the Isle of Skye. I think Lord Lyon took these facts into consideration when denying Steve.

Correct. The clan is not real and obviously a figment of Steve Akins' imagination.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 . said: There's no reference to the clan in any historical record and there's no evidence that the people named Akins originated from the Isle of Skye. I think Lord Lyon took these facts into consideration when denying Steve.

Correct. The clan is not real and obviously a figment of Steve Akins' imagination.

­What you are suggesting is that no families bearing the surname Akins actually exist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins' clan are a bunch of Oompa Loompas.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­What you are suggesting is that no families bearing the surname Akins actually exist.

­
Anyone with a surname is part of a clan?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­
Anyone with a surname is part of a clan?

­Do you not know what the word "clan" means?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

The only "proof" he has is a coat of arms that appeared on a relative's headstone that was designed in Pennsylvania in the 1800s.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 . said:

The only "proof" he has is a coat of arms that appeared on a relative's headstone that was designed in Pennsylvania in the 1800s.

­You're a bit off on the date.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Yep. Basically it was the design of the person making the headstone. It has nothing to do with any ancestral coat of arms from Scotland.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: Obviously you have no idea what "KIKE" means.
\
:jew:

KIKE!!!
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oompa loompa doompety doo
what happens when your obsessed with Jews?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

Yep. Basically it was the design of the person making the headstone. It has nothing to do with any ancestral coat of arms from Scotland.

Ah yes. Lord Lyon obviously was able to figure this out. I suppose this is why Akins was trying to get a headstone shipped to Scotland: he wanted to deceive Lord Lyon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins, what's this about placing monuments and headstones yourself?

http://genforum.genealogy.com/akins/messages/689.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Ah yes. Lord Lyon obviously was able to figure this out. I suppose this is why Akins was trying to get a headstone shipped to Scotland: he wanted to deceive Lord Lyon.

Bingo, sport. 

And his wife - Lady Akins - blew the whistle on the scheme. She had the good sense to realise that the scheme was fraudulent.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

Bingo, sport. 

And his wife - Lady Akins - blew the whistle on the scheme. She had the good sense to realise that the scheme was fraudulent.

Comprendo good buddy. 

Didn't Lady Akins fall in love with William Wallace, the Glaswegian whom Steve contacted to participate in the headstone scheme?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Comprendo good buddy. 

Didn't Lady Akins fall in love with William Wallace, the Glaswegian whom Steve contacted to participate in the headstone scheme?

Got it, Tiger. 

Well I guess that solves that. Clan Akins is not a real clan.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 . said:

­All coats-of-arms are made up by someone at some point in time.

My great-great-great-great-grandfather paid £19.60 to James Sloan to carve that tombstone in 1785. The carver didn't just make up a random design, he carved it as he was told with the designs that he was told to carve on it by my 4th great grandfather.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
Comprendo good buddy. 

Got it, Tiger. 

Well I guess that solves that. Clan Akins is not a real clan.

Now you're cooking with gas. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Now you're cooking with gas. :thumbup:

You wouldn't happen to be Lord Lyon, would you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

KIKE!!!
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

No sir, but I realise he is a wise man and made the correct decision.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

My great-great-great-great-grandfather paid £19.60 to James Sloan to carve that tombstone in 1785. The carver didn't just make up a random design, he carved it as he was told with the designs that he was told to carve on it by my 4th great grandfather.

Bullshit story.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Bullshit story.

­It is recorded in the Mecklenburg Co., North Carolina court records:

1785. September Session…..Ordered that Letters of Administration on the Estate of Thomas Akins, Decd., issue to William Akins who produces Hugh Parks as Security, bound in £600. Administrators Sworn.

1786. September Session…..No. 170. James Sloan vs Thomas Akins, Petit Jury: 1. George Alexander, 2. Will. Berryhill, 3. John Allen, 4. Will Ramsey, 5. Jacob Faggot, 6. John Nesler, 7. John Seires, 8. John Nelson, 9. John Elliot, 10. Seth Rogers, 11. James Blythe, 12. Aaron Wilson, impanelled & Sworn find for the plaintiff and assess his Damage to £19.6.0 & Costs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.