Topic: So, FINALLY we can get rid of all this fucking EPA overhead and get back to having jobs
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Typical libbie. Knows everything about everyone. Even someone they've never met.

:lol:  I love how everyone is a liberal to you.  I've worked in the sheet metal/ aerospace industry.  Built steel rule dies for metal stamping.  Worked in the plastic injection mold industry.  Worked in the furniture industry. 
What have you done?

­

I can see why you are bitter.

The blue-collar worker will be the first to have their overly inflated wages adjusted to meet the world marketplace rates.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You're destroying America by getting paid too much to work.

:lol:  Now who sounds like a liberal?

This is about free enterprise.  You are free to earn as much as you can.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
You're destroying America by getting paid too much to work.

:lol:  Now who sounds like a liberal?

This is about free enterprise.  You are free to earn as much as you can.

­

All the dots look the same to you. That wasn't me (the OP).

The thread is being trolled. Poorly, I might add.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

I can see why you are bitter.

The blue-collar worker will be the first to have their overly inflated wages adjusted to meet the world marketplace rates.

Who's bitter?  Maybe you because I called you out as the troll you are.  You still have not cited your manufacturing expertise.  :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: OP, please tell me how to give up my comfortable life so I can work in a sweatshop for America.

­

Why?

Do you really think that the upper-middle and upper classes will work in a sweat-shop?

Uh, no.

That's reserved for those who simply cannot provide for themselves in any other way.

Not sure why you keep harping on this.

The rest of will all be direct benefactors of the cheaper goods and services, and less welfare expenditure.

­
I see. You're going to completely reform the foundation of the global economy, but the rest of the economy will remain exactly the same. That makes sense. Where do I sign up to start slaving away in the sweatshop?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I see. You're going to completely reform the foundation of the global economy, but the rest of the economy will remain exactly the same. That makes sense. Where do I sign up to start slaving away in the sweatshop?

­

You'll either have something to offer that is worth more than low-wages, or you'll work for low-wages, or you'll starve.

It really is just that simple.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

You'll either have something to offer that is worth more than low-wages, or you'll work for low-wages, or you'll starve.

­
What if I work for low wages AND starve?

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is the same turd that was telling everyone that they needed to THINK their way to a liveable lifestyle.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­

­

That's the beauty of living in America, son. You can do whatever the hell you want.

I've gotta run to a thing. Been on this shithole for over an hour already and that's about 3x too long considering how infested with liberal welfare-queens this place is.

Buh bye!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­

That's the beauty of living in America, son. You can do whatever the hell you want.

I've gotta run to a thing. Been on this shithole for over an hour already and that's about 3x too long considering how infested with liberal welfare-queens this place is.

Buh bye!

If I can do whatever I want, I choose to work the shittiest job for the least pay possible because that's the Republican way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP is the same turd that was telling everyone that they needed to THINK their way to a liveable lifestyle.  :lol:

­
That guy was legendary.

Posted by Classic.f2
Unregistered

:thumbup:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.