Topic: So, FINALLY we can get rid of all this fucking EPA overhead and get back to having jobs
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Now you're claiming that America can manufacture goods of the same quality as overseas for SIGNIFICANTLY LESS cost? That seems like a tall order.

­

Not really.

The average UAW worker get $173/hour for tightening bolts if you add in all the pensions, health-care, retirement, union-scale, and myriad other benefits.  You don't think the price of an American car would come down if that figure was more like $10/hour?

As far as "same quality" - well, lets just same getting rid of that fat union fuck would go a long ways toward achieving that goal too.

­
Oh, I see. The EPA enforces union rules. That makes sense.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Summary: Sweatshop labor is better than welfare because... um... well... it just is.

­
You really need to ask yourself the bigger question - what rate could to pay somebody in the global-market to do this same task, or ANY other task?

Fortunately for the American consumer, the realization is becoming clear that we could dramatically cut the cost of products and services in this country if we just eschew all these liberal-agenda ideals and move toward paying a global-equivalent rate for those same products and services.

It's already started with the IT markets, where the bloated salaries of those entitled Prima donnas has been replaced with the same quality for about 1/10th the cost to American industry.

Now we just need to broaden this approach to cover myriad other markets, in much the same way we've done with manufacturing.

Health-care is a good example of where we are already making headway. The special visa class for H1L nurses from the Philippines and Malaysia have dramatically reduced salaries in that equally over-paid field - and this reduced the cost to our many hospitals and clinics.

A similar revamp could be done in dentistry just as easily - making it far more profitable for the enterprises that pursue that business.

And, it's not just in health-care where we could make strides to eliminated the overpaid "workers" that currently occupy those roles.

Insurance, telecommunications, retail - you pretty much name the field - ALL could be vastly more efficient if we would simply acknowledge that allowing free participation in the US workforce by people who would be more than willing to work for pennies on the dollar could make a HUGE impact on the bottom-line for these companies, and thus the consumers who demand the products and services they produce.

Sadly, until we COMPLETELY purge our system of the liberals that work tirelessly to prevent this economic Renaissance, we'll be forced to fall further and further behind in the global marketplace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Summary: Sweatshop labor is better than welfare because... um... well... it just is.

­
You really need to ask yourself the bigger question - what rate could to pay somebody in the global-market to do this same task, or ANY other task?

Fortunately for the American consumer, the realization is becoming clear that we could dramatically cut the cost of products and services in this country if we just eschew all these liberal-agenda ideals and move toward paying a global-equivalent rate for those same products and services.

It's already started with the IT markets, where the bloated salaries of those entitled Prima donnas has been replaced with the same quality for about 1/10th the cost to American industry.

Now we just need to broaden this approach to cover myriad other markets, in much the same way we've done with manufacturing.

Health-care is a good example of where we are already making headway. The special visa class for H1L nurses from the Philippines and Malaysia have dramatically reduced salaries in that equally over-paid field - and this reduced the cost to our many hospitals and clinics.

A similar revamp could be done in dentistry just as easily - making it far more profitable for the enterprises that pursue that business.

And, it's not just in health-care where we could make strides to eliminated the overpaid "workers" that currently occupy those roles.

Insurance, telecommunications, retail - you pretty much name the field - ALL could be vastly more efficient if we would simply acknowledge that allowing free participation in the US workforce by people who would be more than willing to work for pennies on the dollar could make a HUGE impact on the bottom-line for these companies, and thus the consumers who demand the products and services they produce.

Sadly, until we COMPLETELY purge our system of the liberals that work tirelessly to prevent this economic Renaissance, we'll be forced to fall further and further behind in the global marketplace.

­
You really need to answer the simple question I asked you or STFU.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­

Sorry. Didn't realize you were quite so dense.

How about this:

Paying job->good.
Welfare->bad.

Does that scan for you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You all really need to answer who is going to replace the spic labor?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You all really need to answer who is going to replace the spic labor?

­Replace?

Who the fuck said anything about that?

Driving down the cost of labor, regardless of how it is done, should be our goal here if we to compete on the world stage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

Sorry. Didn't realize you were quite so dense.

How about this:

Paying job->good.
Welfare->bad.

Does that scan for you?

­
I see you're unable to explain why sweatshop labor is better than welfare.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Who is going to buy the stuff you're manufacturing if everyone is not making a living wage?

­
Typical liberal FUD.

The cost of labor is the biggest factor in the cost of goods and services. The inflationary spiral we find ourselves in right now is due solely to the entitled "worker" who thinks they should be getting forty, fifty or sixty thousand dollars for the same job that someone from Southeast Asia would be willing to do for five or ten.

If, tomorrow, somebody invented a machine that could do your job for 1/10th as much as you make, are you saying that the business-owner SHOULDN'T be allowed to replace you?

Well?

It's the same thing in the global marketplace. When you have an alternative that cuts your costs, and you don't take it, you can BET your competition will.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­Who is going to buy the stuff you're manufacturing if everyone is not making a living wage?

­
Typical liberal FUD.

The cost of labor is the biggest factor in the cost of goods and services. The inflationary spiral we find ourselves in right now is due solely to the entitled "worker" who thinks they should be getting forty, fifty or sixty thousand dollars for the same job that someone from Southeast Asia would be willing to do for five or ten.

If, tomorrow, somebody invented a machine that could do your job for 1/10th as much as you make, are you saying that the business-owner SHOULDN'T be allowed to replace you?

Well?

It's the same thing in the global marketplace. When you have an alternative that cuts your costs, and you don't take it, you can BET your competition will.

­
Its a question. A question is not FUD. Also, you didn't answer the question. You dismissed it inaccurately as FUD then launched into your previous talking points.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Typical liberal FUD.

Well?

OK Troll, since no one has asked, what area of manufacturing do you come from with all of this expertise? How many years have your hands been dirty?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­
Typical liberal FUD.

Well?

­
Its a question. A question is not FUD. Also, you didn't answer the question. You dismissed it inaccurately as FUD then launched into your previous talking points.

­

Speaking of not addressing the points...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
OK Troll, since no one has asked, what area of manufacturing do you come from with all of this expertise? How many years have your hands been dirty?

­
As a member of the Republican Party I am an expert on everything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Typical liberal FUD.

Well?

­

­

Speaking of not addressing the points...

­
You still haven't answered my question. I look forward to your unrelated response.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You still haven't answered my question. I look forward to your unrelated response.

Nevermind him.  My question is just as valid.  What manufacturing does your expertise come from?  You sound like you're quoting textbooks and no real life experience.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I agree with OP. I hate having money and a place to live. I want to give that up to work in a sweatshop for nothing. Where do I sign up?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I agree with OP. I hate having money and a place to live. I want to give that up to work in a sweatshop for nothing. Where do I sign up?

­
Those benefits are all heavily subsidized by tax-payers, and at the rate we spend,  these notions are unsustainable.

We either adapt of become irrelevant.

I know you America-destroying liberals think that is just great and all, but the rest of us would like this country to be here for a little while.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Those benefits are all heavily subsidized by tax-payers, and at the rate we spend,  these notions are unsustainable.

I know you America-destroying liberals think that is just great and all, but the rest of us would like this country to be here for a little while.

Still avoiding me?  Why are you afraid to list your background?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I agree with OP. I hate having money and a place to live. I want to give that up to work in a sweatshop for nothing. Where do I sign up?

­

­
OMG! Unsustainable?! What can we do to keep the sky from falling?! Should I turn all my money into the nearest corporate headquarters?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Still avoiding me?  Why are you afraid to list your background?

­

Equally irrelevant.

If an uneducated la-la-land liberal told me what time sunrise was, it would be easy to verify regardless of their level of expertise in orbital mechanics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Equally irrelevant.

If an uneducated la-la-land liberal told me what time sunrise was, it would be easy to verify regardless of their level of expertise in orbital mechanics.

Why irrelevant?  And stop using your liberal crutch.  You have absolutely no experience in manufacturing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Equally irrelevant.

Why irrelevant?  And stop using your liberal crutch.  You have absolutely no experience in manufacturing.

­

Typical libbie. Knows everything about everyone. Even someone they've never met.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, please tell me how to give up my comfortable life so I can work in a sweatshop for America.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Typical libbie. Knows everything about everyone. Even someone they've never met.

:lol:  I love how everyone is a liberal to you.  I've worked in the sheet metal/ aerospace industry.  Built steel rule dies for metal stamping.  Worked in the plastic injection mold industry.  Worked in the furniture industry. 
What have you done?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP, please tell me how to give up my comfortable life so I can work in a sweatshop for America.

­

Why?

Do you really think that the upper-middle and upper classes will work in a sweat-shop?

Uh, no.

That's reserved for those who simply cannot provide for themselves in any other way.

Not sure why you keep harping on this.

The rest of will all be direct benefactors of the cheaper goods and services, and less welfare expenditure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
:lol:  I love how everyone is a liberal to you.  I've worked in the sheet metal/ aerospace industry.  Built steel rule dies for metal stamping.  Worked in the plastic injection mold industry.  Worked in the furniture industry. 
What have you done?

­
You're destroying America by getting paid too much to work.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.