Topic: AKINS IS FAKE. DATE STAMP ON THE PHOTO HE POSTED IS 2009 I TOLD YOU HE WAS FAKE
Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­No, I like cheap Victorian and Edwardian era copy light fixtures made in China.

­Why buy those when you can find the originals cheaper than the reproduction ones?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Why buy those when you can find the originals cheaper than the reproduction ones?

You're full of shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­That was the asking price, I never pay retail.

­
The money would have been better spent on food.

Just think of all the pistachios you could have bought with the money that you spent on that knick-knack.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­That was the asking price, I never pay retail.

­
The money would have been better spent on food.

Just think of all the pistachios you could have bought with the money that you spent on that knick-knack.

­Know what happens to pistachios after you eat them?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Know what happens to pistachios after you eat them?

They come out the other end looking like you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
They come out the other end looking like you.

­
Since when does shit look like a handsome, distinguished gentleman?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Since when does shit look like a handsome, distinguished gentleman?

since when was Akins that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
since when was Akins that?

­
I'd say for the last 20 years.

Jelly?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I'd say for the last 20 years.

Jelly?

No.

http://i.imgur.com/gVCQuSo.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
No.

http://i.imgur.com/gVCQuSo.jpg

Lololololololol

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is a fake. Dude is right.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Akins is a fake. Dude is right.

­

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

ALL THIS WAS POSTED ON STORMFRONT BEFORE. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE.

DAS BUT BAN THIS FAKE FUCKER.

Yeah but so is all the italian/irish-american nonsense.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
. said:
­

ALL THIS WAS POSTED ON STORMFRONT BEFORE. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE.

DAS BUT BAN THIS FAKE FUCKER.

Yeah but so is all the italian/irish-american nonsense.

­When it comes right down to it all ethnic cultural traditions are nothing more than kitsch that is brought out and put on to celebrate the past "glories" of one's ancestral heritage - be it in the original homeland or where the diaspora has made a new home - all of it celebrated and paid tribute to for the purpose of establishing and flaunting that which makes a particular ethnic group different and distict form other ethnic groups.

This is why those who hate the White race are so intensely opposed to such pretentious displays of White ethnic pride and celebrations of White ethnic cultural heritage - they are positive manifestations of what anti-Whites consider to be racism - pride in one's own ethnic background and a desire to maintain the customs and traditions of that cultural heritage which define that particular ethnicity as distinct and separate from all others.

It angers anti-Whites to no end that Whites continue to acknowledge and celebrate the distinctiveness of their particular ancestral groups to the exclusion of others which they are not connected to and for which they have no particular interest.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Your ancestry doesn't scare the moolies, Akins; mine does.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Your ancestry doesn't scare the moolies, Akins; mine does.

­Jews and their anti-White leftist minions hate all manifestations of White ethnic pride and celebrations of White ethnic distinctiveness and cultural heritage because they show a self-satisfied personal pride and contentment with separateness and dictinction as opposed to a willingness to blend in and indiscriminately assimilate into an artificial and indistinct mongrel conglomeration - which is the ultimate goal that Jews and their anti-White leftist minions desperately seek to promote.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Jews and their anti-White leftist minions hate all manifestations of White ethnic pride and celebrations of White ethnic distinctiveness and cultural heritage because they show a self-satisfied personal pride and contentment with separateness and dictinction as opposed to a willingness to blend in and indiscriminately assimilate into an artificial and indistinct mongrel conglomeration - which is the ultimate goal that Jews and their anti-White leftist minions desperately seek to promote.

Mine terrifies the Yids: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/holocaust-hungary.jpg

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 Akins said:

Mine terrifies the Yids: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/holocaust-hungary.jpg

­Jews made a meme out of German Nazism because the Germans were the only ones who really made an effort to get rid of their Jews.

Before WWII and their demonization of all things Nazi German, Jews did a brisk business selling goods emblazoned with swastikas:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most of that is pre 3rd Reich.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Most of that is pre 3rd Reich.

­Yeah, Jews didn't have a problem with the Swastika until the Nazis adopted it as their emblem.

Before Hitler appropriated the swastika, Jews were selling them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Yeah, Jews didn't have a problem with the Swastika until the Nazis adopted it as their emblem.

It was a symbol for good luck among many cultures, including Jews.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

It was a symbol for good luck among many cultures, including Jews.

­To Jews it was more a symbol of good fortune

"Cha-ching.....kekekekekekeke."
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

BAN FAKE AKINS NOW!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: BAN GAY AKINS NOW!

fify

Posted by .
Unregistered

ban the fake akins. he is a merkin

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.