Topic: Akins, lets put the rumors of you being an imposter to rest....
Posted by .
Unregistered


Post a new picture of yourself holding up three fingers.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Post a new picture of yourself holding up three fingers.

­image


Posted by .
Unregistered


Those glasses make you look like OLG.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Those glasses make you look like OLG.

­They are worn for function, not for fashion.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­They are worn for function, not for fashion.

Unlike your girl scout hat.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Thanks, Akins. Now I have no doubt whatsoever that you are the REAL deal.

I was already 99% convinced. Nobody on this board is intelligent enough to imposter you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Thanks, Akins. Now I have no doubt whatsoever that you are the REAL deal.

I was already 99% convinced. Nobody on this board is intelligent enough to imposter you.

Screeching about Jews 24/7 takes brains?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­They are worn for function, not for fashion.
\
:jew:

You fucking kike.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol: Akins is wearing a Girl Scout hat.


Posted by Shortwave Radio
Unregistered


Touch of Gray would make you look 10 years younger. Just saying.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Shortwave Radio said: Touch of Gray would make you look 10 years younger. Just saying.

­Well I'm not in the market for a companion, so my appearance is irrelevant.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­They are worn for function, not for fashion.

Unlike your girl scout hat.

­I wore the balmoral to remove any doubt since it bears my crest badge, which only I wear in the manner that you see.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Well I'm not in the market for a companion, so my appearance is irrelevant.

You still look like OLG.  that means we think you're gay.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Well I'm not in the market for a companion, so my appearance is irrelevant.

You still look like OLG.  that means we think you're gay.

­I'm celibate, but completely straight.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I wore the balmoral to remove any doubt since it bears my crest badge, which only I wear in the manner that you see.

Too bad you couldn't earn a real beret.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I'm celibate, but completely straight.

Whatever, little Pat.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I wore the balmoral to remove any doubt since it bears my crest badge, which only I wear in the manner that you see.

Too bad you couldn't earn a real beret.

­I'm not French.

Well, not much.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bmup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Shopped!
\
:trev:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Jebem to tri prsta.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I'm not French.

Well, not much.

I said EARN, you idiot.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I'm not French.

Well, not much.

I said EARN, you idiot.

­I don't go in for berets. They are for gondoliers.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I don't go in for berets. They are for gondoliers.

They are worn by elite fighting forces worldwide.......none of which you could of made it in.


Posted by .
Unregistered


When it comes to combating evil jews on the internet; Akins is the elite of the elite.

So he's definitely earned his beret.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: When it comes to collecting welfare; Akins is the elite of the elite.

So he's definitely earned his beret.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close