Topic: Hey Steve, did the Jews convince Lord Lyon to deny your clan leadership petition?
Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Steve, methinks you need to explain ye self, aye?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
. said: Akins is also photographed in the 90s wearing a kilt from another clan.

­
Akins, is this true?

­The Akins clan used to wear the military tartan of the 92nd Highland Regiment as a hunting tartan, the same way that the Grants and Munros wear the 42nd Regiment's tartan as a hunting tartan.

­
The Akins clan changed tartans in the 90's?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­The Akins clan used to wear the military tartan of the 92nd Highland Regiment as a hunting tartan, the same way that the Grants and Munros wear the 42nd Regiment's tartan as a hunting tartan.

Do you wear a hunting tartan when you cruise schoolyards in your windowless van, Akins?


Posted by .
Unregistered


No listing of Akins clans from a book from the 1800s

http://books.google.com/books?id=Q3VHAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA139&dq=scottish+clans&hl=en&sa=X&ei=YaliVLqFHYaqNuOShLgO&ved=0CFIQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=scottish clans&f=false


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: No listing of Akins clans from a book from the 1800s

http://books.google.com/books?id=Q3VHAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA139&dq=scottish+clans&hl=en&sa=X&ei=YaliVLqFHYaqNuOShLgO&ved=0CFIQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=scottish clans&f=false

­Books published in the 19th century on Scottish clans usually only covered less than 100, but there are many more which are equally as ancient which were not discussed in such publications.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­
Akins, is this true?

­The Akins clan used to wear the military tartan of the 92nd Highland Regiment as a hunting tartan, the same way that the Grants and Munros wear the 42nd Regiment's tartan as a hunting tartan.

­
The Akins clan changed tartans in the 90's?

­An Akins hunting tartan was designed sometime in the late 1990s.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Books published in the 19th century on Scottish clans usually only covered less than 100, but there are many more which are equally as ancient which were not discussed in such publications.

Your clan doesn't exist.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
 Akins said:
­Books published in the 19th century on Scottish clans usually only covered less than 100, but there are many more which are equally as ancient which were not discussed in such publications.

Your clan doesn't exist.

­image


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­An Akins jailbait hunting tartan was designed sometime in the late 1990s by yours, truly.

fixt


Posted by .
Unregistered


Your daughter's boyfriend is on clan Daroch's crest.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lmao:


Posted by Shortwave Radio
Unregistered


You are completely defeated Akins.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Shortwave Radio said: You are completely defeated Akins.

It's his stock in trade.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close