Topic: Hey Steve, did the Jews convince Lord Lyon to deny your clan leadership petition?
Posted by .Akins
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
Your clan is unrecognized. Your claim is not legitimate. You are not a clan chief. Not now, not ever.

Slander!  We will sue!
\
:jew:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
 Akins said:
­That is what a Derbfine does, the Derbfine makes that decision.

Your clan is unrecognized. Your claim is not legitimate. You are not a clan chief. Not now, not ever.

­This is not a matter that is up for determination, neither by you, nor by the Lord Lyon, nor the Queen of Britain, nor all the inhabitants of Scotland. The existence of my clan is an irrefutable fact made evident by the many thousands of my clansmen who bear our clan's name.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­This is not a matter that is up for determination, neither by you, nor by the Lord Lyon, nor the Queen of Britain, nor all the inhabitants of Scotland. The existence of my clan is an irrefutable fact made evident by the many thousands of my clansmen who bear our clan's name.

And out of those thousands, they all decided to make an OCD welfare case their chief.

:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Akins said:

And out of those thousands, they all decided to make an OCD welfare case their chief.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
 Akins said:
­That is what a Derbfine does, the Derbfine makes that decision.

The matter is also not yours to determine then.

Posted by .Akins
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:

It is because I am der Dwarfenfuhrer.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:
The Gumbi said:

­No, the matter was determined by a derbfine of my clan.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

No, it wasn't.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why would Akins petition the Scottish courts if he says they don't have any legal recognition???

With Akins it's obvious, the moment he's denied something, it's the Jews fault. The moment he gets banned from VNN, he suddenly discovers Linder is a Jew. 

I can see it now when he was banned over and over from F2, he was crying Jew.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

No, it wasn't.

­image

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Why would Akins petition the Scottish courts if he says they don't have any legal recognition???

With Akins it's obvious, the moment he's denied something, it's the Jews fault. The moment he gets banned from VNN, he suddenly discovers Linder is a Jew. 

I can see it now when he was banned over and over from F2, he was crying Jew.

­You seem to be confusing things here.

I petitioned to have my ancestral coat of arms recorded in Lyon Register.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes, Akins, we all know about your document forgeries.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A proclamation done by Akins himself, and just getting his family members to sign it, or in the case of Akins history, probably all forged names.

But back to the question, you petitioned to have your ancestral coat of arms recorded... THEY DENIED YOUR REQUEST

Thus you were asking them for some sort of recognition and when you didn't get it, they suddenly had no jurisdiction and were controlled by Jews.

You really are a freak.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey Steve, where's the document of your father being named clan chief???????

waits while Akins goes forges another document

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Hey Steve, where's the document of your father being named clan chief???????

waits while Akins goes forges another document

­My father wasn't interested in the position.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: A proclamation done by Akins himself, and just getting his family members to sign it, or in the case of Akins history, probably all forged names.

But back to the question, you petitioned to have your ancestral coat of arms recorded... THEY DENIED YOUR REQUEST

Thus you were asking them for some sort of recognition and when you didn't get it, they suddenly had no jurisdiction and were controlled by Jews.

You really are a freak.

­The issue of having my ancestral arms recorded in Lyon Register is an entirely separate matter from my position as ceann-cinnidh.

Having one's arms recorded in Lyon Register is a formality which I had petitioned as a courtesy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

But yet you list him as the 37th hereditary clan chief of Akins. 

But now you are saying your father was never one.

More confusion from Akins.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is also photographed in the 90s wearing a kilt from another clan.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: But yet you list him as the 37th hereditary clan chief of Akins. 

But now you are saying your father was never one.

More confusion from Akins.

­If you think that is confusing, you should look into the line of succession for the chiefship of the late chief of the Clan MacLeod.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stick on topic. You claim your father was the 37th hereditary clan chief but now you are saying "he wasn't interested in the position". 

So in either case, you just lied. No amount of you changing the topic or going into a manic ranting phase will change that.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Stick on topic. You claim your father was the 37th hereditary clan chief but now you are saying "he wasn't interested in the position". 

So in either case, you just lied. No amount of you changing the topic or going into a manic ranting phase will change that.

­He is still counted as an honorary holder of office.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Akins is also photographed in the 90s wearing a kilt from another clan.

­
Akins, is this true?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
. said: Akins is also photographed in the 90s wearing a kilt from another clan.

­
Akins, is this true?

­The Akins clan used to wear the military tartan of the 92nd Highland Regiment as a hunting tartan, the same way that the Grants and Munros wear the 42nd Regiment's tartan as a hunting tartan.

Posted by WilliamWallace
Unregistered

Where is that wee lad? Is he planting another forged headstone?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Stick on topic. You claim your father was the 37th hereditary clan chief but now you are saying "he wasn't interested in the position". 

:nuke:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.