Topic: Hey Steve, did the Jews convince Lord Lyon to deny your clan leadership petition?
Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

If not, then why wouldn't Lord Lyon approve it?

Posted by Akinss
Unregistered

Because I'm a kike.
\
:jew:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said: If not, then why wouldn't Lord Lyon approve it?

­I never petitioned Lord Lyon for "clan leadership" - that is outside of his legal jurisdiction to rule on.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

­I never petitioned Lord Lyon for "clan leadership" - that is outside of his legal jurisdiction to rule on.

Semantics. Whatever Lord Lyon denied you for, was it the work of the Jew behind the curtain?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
Semantics. Whatever Lord Lyon denied you for, was it the work of the Jew behind the curtain?

:lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

­I petitioned to have my ancestral coat of arms recorded in Lyon Register.

The Lord Lyon I sent my petition to was Sir Malcolm Innes of Edingight; who suddenly retired right before making a decision on whether or not to grant my petition. His replacement was a man named Robin Blair, who was Lord Lyon only for a short time. Robin Blair was the one that refused to grant my petition.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

The Lord Lyon I sent my petition to was Sir Malcolm Innes of Edingight; who suddenly retired right before making a decision on whether or not to grant my petition. His replacement was a man named Robin Blair, who was Lord Lyon only for a short time. Robin Blair was the one that refused to grant my petition.

You did not answer my question, motherfucker.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:

He's a coward and a jew, what do you expect?

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said:
The Gumbi said:

He's a coward and a jew, what do you expect?

He actually claims that he's the clan leader of all people named Akins (or any variant thereof) worldwide.

He's basically the ancestral leader of thousands of people across the globe. All because he said so. :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:
The Gumbi said:

­image

"You tell 'em, Benny."
\

"Kekekekekekeke......"
\

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

It appears you have again failed to answer my question. Is this why you dropped out of school? Couldn't answer simple questions?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said: It appears you have again failed to answer my question. Is this why you dropped out of school? Couldn't answer simple questions?

­You ask questions that are speculative in nature.

I see no point in offering speculative a answers since they are only speculation.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

I see no point in offering speculative a answers since they are only speculation.

I am asking you a direct question: Is the Jew responsible for Lord Lyon's decision in the Clan Akins petition?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

I am asking you a direct question: Is the Jew responsible for Lord Lyon's decision in the Clan Akins petition?

­Is Scotland more or less White now than it was 15 years ago.

That is a question that does not require any speculation.

Now ask yourself who is responsible for the answer?

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

I see you have again failed to answer a direct question.

Hint: My question has a 'yes' or 'no' answer.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

I see you have again failed to answer a direct question.

Hint: My question has a 'yes' or 'no' answer.

­I can only speculate, but my speculation tells me that at some level Jews were responsible.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I can only speculate, but my speculation tells me that at some level Jews were responsible.

So you admit that it's possible that the Jews weren't responsible, and it is entirely within reason to believe that Lord Lyon denied you on account of you being a crazy person?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I can only speculate, but my speculation tells me that at some level my people were responsible.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins refuses to answer any question directly.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

So you admit that it's possible that the Jews weren't responsible, and it is entirely within reason to believe that Lord Lyon denied you on account of you being a crazy person?

­No, I don't think Lord Lyon had anything other than a leftist-liberal political reason for refusing to grant my petition.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­No, I don't think Lord Lyon had anything other than a anti-semitic political reason for refusing to grant my petition.
\

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You seem fixated on this for some reason.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: You seem fixated on this for some reason.

­
Are you tired of discussing the matter?

Posted by .
Unregistered

\

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:

­
Are you tired of discussing the matter?

­It seems strange that you are so obsessed with it since it doesn't concern you.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.