Topic: North Carolina Teen Arrested For Slashing His Sister To Death
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081871/Teen-arrested-slashing-sister-18-death.html

A juvenile boy has been arrested for slashing his 18-year-old older sister to death this weekend. 

A neighbor called police shortly before 9pm Saturday night, after a young man came to his door, covered in blood, saying someone had killed his sister.  
Cops interviewed the boy when they arrived on the scene, then found the body of 18-year-old Kayla Hensley, a senior in high school, near a dumpster at the entrance to the Weaverville, North Carolina mobile home park where the two live with their mother.
The cause of death was due to severe lacerations from a knife. The boy has been charged with first degree murder.

Whites murdering other Whites. :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fortunately no valuable negroe horseflesh was damaged in this kurfluffel

Posted by .
Unregistered

Now this IS NEWS. This is so rare that of course it's going to be covered by some news outlet. But the slaughter happens every weekend in Chicago so it never gets reported...I take that back, when the body count in Chicago is a new record then they media gets excited.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Now this IS NEWS. This is so rare that of course it's going to be covered by some news outlet. But the slaughter happens every weekend in Chicago so it never gets reported...I take that back, when the body count in Chicago is a new record then they media gets excited.

­
You said that just yesterday about the OTHER news article of a 29 year old white man brutally kicking a 3 year old white girl and killing herin Florida.

There are multiple news articles posted every day of whites committing crimes against other whites in the USA alone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Now this IS NEWS. This is so rare that of course it's going to be covered by some news outlet. But the slaughter happens every weekend in Chicago so it never gets reported...I take that back, when the body count in Chicago is a new record then they media gets excited.

­
You said that just yesterday about the OTHER news article of a 29 year old white man brutally kicking a 3 year old white girl and killing herin Florida.

There are multiple news articles posted every day of whites committing crimes against other whites in the USA alone.

­
And I nominate you with the task of supplying links to those daily articles.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­

­
fuck off. Anyone here can find their own links. Just read the news everyday.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­

­
like this one?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/14/new-york-mom-intentionally-drowned-newborn-in-bathtub-police-say.html

New York mom 'intentionally' drowned newborn in bathtub, police say

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
. said:
­

­

­
like this one?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/14/new-york-mom-intentionally-drowned-newborn-in-bathtub-police-say.html

New York mom 'intentionally' drowned newborn in bathtub, police say

­
Or this one?

A White Oklahoma mother and a White Oklahoma father have been sentenced to 130 years each for five counts of child neglect. Their twin 9 month old daughters were found looking like emaciated skeletons with maggots crawling on them. Feces was smeared on the wall of the home. The two 9 month girls were on the verge of dying when they were found.­

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5082269/Oklahoma-parents-jailed-130-years-child-abuse.html

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.