Topic: I'm A Smelly, Ugly, Balding, Broke, Middle Aged, Life Loser
Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm 35 years old but I look 55 years old. The only accomplishment in my life that I'm proud of is the color of my skin, which I was born with. I'm in poor health and will probably die of health reasons within the next 10-20 years. I was fired from my job at Walmart because I was caught stealing and I nearly went to prison for it. I only have a high school education and will work shitty low wage grunt jobs my whole life. I'm a chronic liar and spend my free time being an online troll. I'm a constant disappointment to my family members and friends. Most other white guys are 5'11 or taller but I'm 5'7, though I lie to everyone and tell them I'm 5'8.

FML. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to be born as me. :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Loser!

Posted by staunchPapist
Unregistered

Find religion and seek glory in the next life

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm 35 years old but I look 55 years old. The only accomplishment in my life that I'm proud of is the color of my skin, which I was born with. I'm in poor health and will probably die of health reasons within the next 10-20 years. I was fired from my job at Walmart because I was caught stealing and I nearly went to prison for it. I only have a high school education and will work shitty low wage grunt jobs my whole life. I'm a chronic liar and spend my free time being an online troll. I'm a constant disappointment to my family members and friends. Most other white guys are 5'11 or taller but I'm 5'7, though I lie to everyone and tell them I'm 5'8.

FML. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to be born as me. :mad:

Look on the bright side. At least you are 5’4” and 500 lbs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You know, it's a matter of thought self control.

Posted by .
Unregistered

isn't that Katalyst?

Posted by .
Unregistered

lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nothing tastes better than young, hot black pussy lemme tell you.
me 45
her 21
my face, her ass
result me = :digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.