Topic: Corey feldman names another pedo. guess the religion
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.newsweek.com/who-alphy-hoffman-corey-feldman-reveals-name-third-alleged-child-abuser-710384

Corey Feldman has revealed the name of another man who allegedly abused him when he was a child actor in the '80s: Alphy Hoffman.

Feldman, 46, appeared on Monday's episode of The Dr. Oz Show for a follow-up interview with host Mehmet Oz after he appeared on a November 2 episode and named his former assistant/actor Jon Grissom as one of his abusers.

Oz showed a photo of a man his team deduced as a potential abuser based on information Feldman had previously made public. Feldman identified the man in the photo, and Oz named him as Alphy Hoffman.

"He was the guy who ran Alphy's Soda Pop Club," said Feldman. "I met him when I was 12 years old. He came to my house to pick me up in his car. I'd heard rumors he threw the coolest parties in town and he was well connected.

"He was the son of Bobby Hoffman, who was the top casting director at the time for one of the major studios. That studio ran many of the hit shows that were on TV at the time, from Happy Days to Laverne & Shirley to Mork & Mindy."

Feldman said that being invited to one of Bobby Hoffman's parties was a "very big thing" and that being picked up personally by Alphy Hoffman, his son, was also considered an honor.

"The first few times I went it was fairly innocent," said Feldman.

He said that these parties slowly became more nefarious and "where I met the guy that ended up molest [Corey] Haim...there was a bunch of these guys hanging out at these parties. There weren't a lot of parents at these parties. There weren't a lot of parents there because [Alphy] would pick them up and he became friends with all these kids."

Hoffman is the third alleged abuser that Feldman has publicly identified. He previously named Jon Grissom and former child talent manager Marty Weiss.

Feldman said last week there are six men in total that he suspects of pedophilia, including an "A-lister" who he fears might kill him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Feldman said last week there are six men in total that he suspects of pedophilia, including an "A-lister" who he fears might kill him.

Feldman is lying.  He's clearly relaying rumor and/or second handed info.

Posted by .
Unregistered

any bets on Feldman in the Deadpools?

Posted by .emo_t
Unregistered

. said: http://www.newsweek.com/who-alphy-hoffman-corey-feldman-reveals-name-third-alleged-child-abuser-710384

Corey Feldman has revealed the name of another man who allegedly abused him when he was a child actor in the '80s: Alphy Hoffman.

Feldman, 46, appeared on Monday's episode of The Dr. Oz Show for a follow-up interview with host Mehmet Oz after he appeared on a November 2 episode and named his former assistant/actor Jon Grissom as one of his abusers.

Oz showed a photo of a man his team deduced as a potential abuser based on information Feldman had previously made public. Feldman identified the man in the photo, and Oz named him as Alphy Hoffman.

"He was the guy who ran Alphy's Soda Pop Club," said Feldman. "I met him when I was 12 years old. He came to my house to pick me up in his car. I'd heard rumors he threw the coolest parties in town and he was well connected.

"He was the son of Bobby Hoffman, who was the top casting director at the time for one of the major studios. That studio ran many of the hit shows that were on TV at the time, from Happy Days to Laverne & Shirley to Mork & Mindy."

Feldman said that being invited to one of Bobby Hoffman's parties was a "very big thing" and that being picked up personally by Alphy Hoffman, his son, was also considered an honor.

"The first few times I went it was fairly innocent," said Feldman.

He said that these parties slowly became more nefarious and "where I met the guy that ended up molest [Corey] Haim...there was a bunch of these guys hanging out at these parties. There weren't a lot of parents at these parties. There weren't a lot of parents there because [Alphy] would pick them up and he became friends with all these kids."

Hoffman is the third alleged abuser that Feldman has publicly identified. He previously named Jon Grissom and former child talent manager Marty Weiss.

­
I just wacked my mexican sausage to this article.  SO FUCKING HAWT.

TIA, TIA.

:potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.