Topic: Uh oh baggers - another advertiser just dropped Hannity
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


.Richie Richvale said:
You think I'm scared of you? You know where to find me, maybe you could come by and we can discuss this in person. :LOL:


You're fat, short and old. Stop trying to sound like a tough guy.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


"The biggest topic on the Right is how to get a child molester elected so a perjured Attorney General can resign and his replacement can fire a special prosecutor who’s discovering the president’s treason."


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: "The biggest topic on the Right is how to get a child molester elected so a perjured Attorney General can resign and his replacement can fire a special prosecutor who’s discovering the president’s treason."

­

actually it's been your biggest topic for going on 3 days now


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­

actually it's been your biggest topic for going on 3 days now


Ain't it great?

:biggrin:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:

You're fat, short and old. Stop trying to sound like a tough guy.

YUP! Fatass, but you'll fall just like the rest.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
­

actually it's been your biggest topic for going on 3 days now


Ain't it great?

:biggrin:

­
Why does the loony left get all triggered by these accusation and then at the same time wanna allow 9 year olds to get sex changes?

ya'll are a fucking wacky bunch of hypocritical nutcases.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­
Why does the loony left get all triggered by these accusation and then at the same time wanna allow 9 year olds to get sex changes?

ya'll are a fucking wacky bunch of hypocritical nutcases.


9 year olds shouldn't get sex changes. Any more strawmen you'd like to build?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
­
Why does the loony left get all triggered by these accusation and then at the same time wanna allow 9 year olds to get sex changes?

ya'll are a fucking wacky bunch of hypocritical nutcases.


9 year olds shouldn't get sex changes. Any more strawmen you'd like to build?

­
it's not a straw-man argument it's fact and not only that but I just an article about how the loony left is teaching kindergartners about masturbation and also doing drag queen story time. The hyper-sexuality ya'll are preaching to children borders on pathological insanity........and then you whine and cry about Moore?

AND lets not forget about the lolita express where slicky boi banged who knows how many children,


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­it's fact 


Prove it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
­it's fact 


Prove it.

­

why? You don't seem to need any proof, just accusation is enough for you to completely destroy a persons career and life. Decades after the fact.

Liberals are pure evil AND violent, as the videos have demonstrated.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
­it's fact 


Prove it.

­
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea7_1510654375

done.

BTW discredit the content not the source.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close