Topic: Uh oh baggers - another advertiser just dropped Hannity
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Reddi Wip

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hannity will be taking a "vacation" soon :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


link?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hebrew National and Marie Callender's too :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I guess Reddi Wip wants to lose customers. :LOL:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: link?



https://www.thewrap.com/sean-hannity-fox-news-loses-11-sponsors-roy-moore-defense/


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: I guess Reddi Wip wants to lose customers. :LOL:


They'll lose more customers associating their brand with a man who defends pedophilia.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Who could've imagined defending child rapists would have negative consequences?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Every business that has went up against the Republicans has lost money, like the NFL. :LOL:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Every business that has went up against the Republicans has lost money, like the NFL. :LOL:

­Kathy Griffin is currently on a sold out world tour :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Who could've imagined defending child rapists would have negative consequences?

Has it been proven in court? Then you are innocent unless proven guilty........liberals hate the Constitution. :LOL:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Every business that has went up against the Republicans has lost money, like the NFL. :LOL:


They're not "going against" (wtf does that mean?) Republicans. They're disassociating their brand from a pedophile - just like Republicans are doing. If anything these brands are doing the same thing that Republicans are.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Has it been proven in court? Then you are innocent unless proven guilty........liberals hate the Constitution. :LOL:


I guess Hillary is innocent then.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:

I guess Hillary is innocent then.

So far.....not for long. :LOL:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
So far.....not for long. :LOL:


That's not what you've been saying daily for a year, Shorty.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hannity is finished.


Posted by .
Unregistered


HelloFresh, Hubble Contacts, the Society for Human Resource Management, Untuckit :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


reading you idiots debate this partisan insanity is somewhat scary. I understand why the village idiot buys into the liberal nonsense but why throw the rattle back into the crib?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: reading you idiots debate this partisan insanity is somewhat scary. I understand why the village idiot buys into the liberal nonsense but why throw the rattle back into the crib?


I'm Canadian, I just want to watch America burn.

:shrug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said: reading you idiots debate this partisan insanity is somewhat scary. I understand why the village idiot buys into the liberal nonsense but why throw the rattle back into the crib?


I'm Canadian, I just want to watch America burn.

:shrug:

­

Canadastan would not last 1 year if the USA burned to the ground and everyone knows it.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­

Canadastan would not last 1 year if the USA burned to the ground and everyone knows it.


America's losing the war to Russia and they didn't have to fire a shot. You're over-estimating your value.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:

I'm Canadian, I just want to watch America burn.

:shrug:

Nope! you like communists like Hillary and Obama.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Nope! you like communists like Hillary and Obama.


Arnold, stop lying. And stop hiding as a dot while you're at it. Why are you so scared of me?


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


Katalyst said:

Arnold, stop lying. And stop hiding as a dot while you're at it. Why are you so scared of me?

You think I'm scared of you? You know where to find me, maybe you could come by and we can discuss this in person. :LOL:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


Oh and yes Katalyst You are a Muzzie loving communist......no lie, just a fact. :dumbass:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close