Topic: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
The little girl with my daughter is 6 years old and Katalyst keeps posting her pic? Why do you keep posting pics of that little girl Katalyst?

­
I'm hoping one day the authorities will take notice of the fact that there's a little girl in contact with a man who obsesses over real-life rape videos and says he makes his daughters watch them with him.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

You see Katalyst isn't interested about molesters.......his accusations are politically driven and that is all of it.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

.Richie Richvale said: You see Katalyst isn't interested about molesters.......his accusations are politically driven and that is all of it.

­
No, I am. I think you shouldn't be allowed near children no matter who you vote for.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
No, I am. I think you shouldn't be allowed near children no matter who you vote for.

What about Bill Clinton, should he allowed to be around children?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
What about 

Posted by .
Unregistered

What are Hillary's morals? She defended Bill's action and tried to ruin the creditably of the women that Bill assaulted.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quit trying to deflect the questions Katalyst? YOUR MOTIVES ARE POLITICALLY DRIVEN AND NOTHING MORE!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have seen a bigger crybaby snowflake as Katalyst. :LOL:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Quit trying to deflect the questions Katalyst? YOUR MOTIVES ARE POLITICALLY DRIVEN AND NOTHING MORE!

­
Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls

Posted by .
Unregistered

whataboutism................ISN'T THIS WHOLE FUCKING THREAD A "WHAT ABOUT ROY MOORE" in response to the endless rape allegations that have surfaced among the leftist Hollywood elite?

Unregistered

Actually the probability that Roy Moore is guilty of the crimes that he is accused of is high after the new evidence that just came out today. :LOL:

Unregistered

However being guilty of a crime never bothered Bill or Hillary........double legal standard.......you bet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Double Katalyst standard for the Clinton's...... you bet

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: Actually the probability that Roy Moore is guilty of the crimes that he is accused of is high after the new evidence that just came out today. :LOL:

I wouldn't be surprised...  I also wouldn't be surprised if the women are lying and being paid for a "he said, she said" story.  Even testifying under oath isn't a risk if you're lying given that nothing could be proven.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's just a friendly guy you assholes!!
\
:bidenhands:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.