Topic: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including lawyers and cops, say

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall?mbid=social_twitter

:lol::fag:

Posted by GOP Implosion
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!  I thought for sure this was a troll.

RAPIN' ROY MOORE.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Imagine Roy Moore was black.  Would he be a senator?  Would he be alive?

:cry:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Isn't pederast Akins also from Alabammy?

Posted by Scoops McScoop
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: Imagine Roy Moore was black.  Would he be a senator?  Would he be alive?

:cry:

­
Indeed.  He would be a grass and dirt tenant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is kinda how liberals have been getting away with rape for so long. As soon as the reality comes out about the rampant and non stop rape going on in every corner of their Establishment they find ONE GUY on the right and then parade endless stories in the MSM about some innocuous event to get the focus off of themselves. I'd list all the lefties who have been outed AND ADMITTED TO RAPE over the last week but I just don't have enough time

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: This is kinda how liberals have been getting away with rape for so long. As soon as the reality comes out about the rampant and non stop rape going on in every corner of their Establishment they find ONE GUY on the right and then parade endless stories in the MSM about some innocuous event to get the focus off of themselves. I'd list all the lefties who have been outed AND ADMITTED TO RAPE over the last week but I just don't have enough time
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://RoyMooreGOP.com/

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was banned from the same mall.

Fuckers.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

There's now a local news story confirming these reports and uses names.

Gadsden locals say Moore's predatory behavior at mall, restaurants not a secret

Roy Moore's penchant for flirting with teen girls was "common knowledge" and "not a big secret" around Gadsden, according to some area residents.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: There's now a local news story confirming these reports and uses names.

Gadsden locals say Moore's predatory behavior at mall, restaurants not a secret

Roy Moore's penchant for flirting with teen girls was "common knowledge" and "not a big secret" around Gadsden, according to some area residents.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html

­

2017: flirting = rape

Posted by .
Unregistered

Exactly how does one badger a teenage girl?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­

2017: flirting = rape

­
Beverly Young Nelson, speaking Monday at a news conference in New York with attorney Gloria Allred, alleged Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16.

Nelson said that Moore physically attacked her in a car, grabbing her breasts and trying to force her head down on to his crotch.

“I thought he was going to rape me,” said Nelson, who at one point broke down in tears.

Nelson also alleged that the Republican Senate candidate threatened her after the assault. “He then looked at me and said, ‘You are a child. I am the district attorney of Etowah County. ‘If you tell anyone about this, no one will believe you.”

And she said: “When I got home, I went to my room, and the following morning, my neck was black and blue and purple.”

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Exactly how does one badger a teenage girl?

­
Ask Moviewhore.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .Fixed for Accuracy
Unregistered

GOP Implosion said: :lol:

No implosion, but this :afk: Another Katalyst meltdown.:rolleyes:

Hey Loser, how's Trump impeachment going? :lmao:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

.Fixed for Accuracy said:
No implosion, but this :afk: Another Katalyst meltdown.:rolleyes:

Hey Loser, how's Trump impeachment going? :lmao:

­
Pretty damn good, actually. How's your rape video collection coming along, Arnold Peach?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Now Katalyst is worried about teenage girls.......when he keeps stalking my daughters? Anything to say about that, Katalyst?

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

That's what I thought! :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Exactly how does one badger a teenage girl?

­

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Now Katalyst is worried about teenage girls.......when he keeps stalking my daughters? Anything to say about that, Katalyst?

­
Your daughters aren't teenagers. You said one of them was a private investigator who was currently investigating me. Remember?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Your daughters aren't teenagers. You said one of them was a private investigator who was currently investigating me. Remember?

The little girl with my daughter is 6 years old and Katalyst keeps posting her pic? Why do you keep posting pics of that little girl Katalyst?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.