Topic: Half beard Martin Lindstedt in action
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgZ5DkGFTN8

Posted by Brother Lloyd
Prophet of God

Mark 7:2 and had seen that some of His disciples were eating their bread with impure hands, that is, unwashed.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WTF is up with him wearing half a beard?

And why are people as insane as he is not in a mental institution?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lindstedt spent 4 hours in a mental institution. He also shit his pants on purpose to delay a court hearing. He shaved half his beard in protest of the government locking him up in the psych ward.

No bullshit either.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Lindstedt spent 4 hours in a mental institution. He also shit his pants on purpose to delay a court hearing. He shaved half his beard in protest of the government locking him up in the psych ward.

No bullshit either.

­Yeah, but according to that video he's still wearing half a beard as recently as October 2014.

Why the fuck didn't the judge keep his ass locked up in the nut house?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Because it's almost impossible these days due to Reagan letting them all out.  What happened is Lindstedt when psycho after he charged with molesting his retarded step-grandson. Four years later being locked up in the psych ward and 30 contempt of court citations, the retarded child couldn't remember the molesting so they had to drop the charges against Lindstedt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins, ever look up Lindstedt's house on google maps??? Trash everywhere on the property and the windows of his house are covered in trash piled up.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins, ever look up Lindstedt's house on google maps??? Trash everywhere on the property and the windows of his house are covered in trash piled up.

­Yep, here it is:

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.9158656,-94.257908,3a,75y,186.76h,75.41t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1swkQ5UlLHfFYV4brifrK5dQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Because it's almost impossible these days due to Reagan letting them all out.  What happened is Lindstedt when psycho after he charged with molesting his retarded step-grandson. Four years later being locked up in the psych ward and 30 contempt of court citations, the retarded child couldn't remember the molesting so they had to drop the charges against Lindstedt.

­Which one of these kids did he sodomize?

Posted by .
Unregistered

As much as we bash Akins here, Lindstedt is ten times the scumbag.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: As much as we bash Akins here, Lindstedt is ten times the scumbag.

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

There's a little piece of Martin in all of us here.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: There's a little piece of Martin in all of us here.

­image

Posted by .
Unregistered

"I've got a 1990 Buick Skylark!" :lol:

This guy is hilarious

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

:shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does Martin have a connection to F2? Are you personally acquainted with Martin?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Does Martin have a connection to F2? Are you personally acquainted with Martin?

­He's a Nimturd.

He's also one of the more outspoken of my detractors.

I live in Alabama and as much flack as we get as a backwards state, Alabama has never produced anyone as degenerate as Martin Lindstedt of Granby, Missouri.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­He's a Nimturd.

I live in Alabama and as much flack as we get as a backwards state, Alabama has never produced anyone as degenerate as Martin Lindstedt of Granby, Missouri.

­
So you two are like those Looney Tunes fighting hillbillies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://archive.org/details/HillbillyHareMm

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­He's a Nimturd.

­
So you two are like those Looney Tunes fighting hillbillies.

­
He and I are not acquainted with one another apart from the fact that he used to post on VNN (and was kicked off) before I found VNN and began posting there.

One of the controlled opposition operatives that was seeking to infiltrate the WN scene, a young man who goes by various aliases such as Bradley Griffin and Hunter Wallace evidently became friendly with Martin Lindstedt and was no doubt hoping to use him to further defame and discredit the WN movement that he was obviously working to damage as much as possible. I called Brad/Hunter out on numerous occasions as being an antifa plant and was met with a good bit of animosity from the gullible idiots who had been suckered in by Brad/Hunter's "Southern Secessionist Movement" which was not a WN effort but was a faux Southern identity ruse that was both Jew and negro friendly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tell us more, dwarfenfuhrer.......then I'll own you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­
He and I are not acquainted with one another apart from the fact that he used to post on VNN (and was kicked off) before I found VNN and began posting there.

One of the controlled opposition operatives that was seeking to infiltrate the WN scene, a young man who goes by various aliases such as Bradley Griffin and Hunter Wallace evidently became friendly with Martin Lindstedt and was no doubt hoping to use him to further defame and discredit the WN movement that he was obviously working to damage as much as possible. I called Brad/Hunter out on numerous occasions as being an antifa plant and was met with a good bit of animosity from the gullible idiots who had been suckered in by Brad/Hunter's "Southern Secessionist Movement" which was not a WN effort but was a faux Southern identity ruse that was both Jew and negro friendly.

­
You're really involved in this nonsense.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­

­

­Not nearly as much as you Jews are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­

­

­
Keep telling yourself that, Punkinhead.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
Keep telling yourself that, Punkinhead.

­I'm not going around trying to infiltrate B'nai Brith.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.