Topic: Hey Steve Akins: are you chief of all Akins folks worldwide or just in Alabama?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
 Akins said:
­Clay's real name is Clayton Holmes Grissom.

Aiken is his mother's maiden name.

So you're the clan leader of people named Akins in Scotland whom did not vote you as their chief?

­Aye.

Sorry but no.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­5 daughters, no sons. What would be the point?

Claymores at dawn, laddie!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins, what is the ethnicity of the mothers of your two sons?

Are they also Scottish?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins, what is the ethnicity of the mothers of your two sons?

Are they also Scottish?

­My first wife was half Dutch on her father's side. Her mother's maiden name was Gleason, which is Irish, but there was some Norwegian and Swedish in there as well.

My Second wife was of Scots-Irish,Welsh and English descent.

Posted by DeShawn Aikins.
Unregistered

I be claimin' dat clan chief shit, crakka

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­My first wife was half Dutch on her father's side. Her mother's maiden name was Gleason, which is Irish, but there was some Norwegian and Swedish in there as well.

­
You can never go wrong with Dutch, Norwegian & Swedish blood.

Your sons are definitely 100% White. White blood is the greatest gift a father can give to his children.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Your sons are definitely 100% White. White blood is the greatest gift a father can give to his children.

Akins puts down Scandinavians and Germanics.  It's his cultural penis envy.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­

­Her Dutch, Swedish and Norwegian ancestors were fairly recent immigrants, came over in the early 1900's I think. Her father's family was from Groningen, Netherlands; and her Hanson ancestor was a peg-legged seaman born in Stavagner, Norway. The Swedish ancestor was a woman whose last name was Boudenberg, that her Norwegian great-great-grandfather brought over as his indentured servant after his first wife died, he ended up marrying her and having more kids by her.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.