Topic: Hey Steve Akins: are you chief of all Akins folks worldwide or just in Alabama?
Posted by .
Unregistered


Do the Akins in the UK or other commonwealth nations need to swear fealty to you?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Do the Akins in the UK or other commonwealth nations need to swear fealty to you?

­No one is required to swear fealty.

The position of ceann-cinnidh or "head of kindred" is a ceremonial role that represents the patriarchal founder of the clan. Clans are composed of the various families descended from the patriarchal progenitor whose name is enshrined as the name of the clan.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­No one is required to swear fealty.

The position of ceann-cinnidh or "head of kindred" is a ceremonial role that represents the patriarchal founder of the clan. Clans are composed of the various families descended from the patriarchal progenitor whose name is enshrined as the name of the clan.

So are you the head Akins for all Akins worldwide?


Posted by .
Unregistered


All Akins people worldwide must be honored to have such a great Clan Chief.

I'll bet you're the most jew-wise out of all the Clan Chiefs of Scotland.

Too bad you can't be the King of Scotland. There wouldn't be a jew left alive in all of Scotland.

And i'm sure you would also get rid of all the muds.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­No one is required to swear fealty.

The position of ceann-cinnidh or "head of kindred" is a ceremonial role that represents the patriarchal founder of the clan. Clans are composed of the various families descended from the patriarchal progenitor whose name is enshrined as the name of the clan.

So are you the head Akins for all Akins worldwide?

­For those that are of Scottish blood.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
So are you the head Akins for all Akins worldwide?

­

Yup, Akins is the chief/leader of all the Akins people around the world.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Yup, Akins is the chief/leader of all the Akins people around the world.

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Who else you chiefin for, gumbi?


Posted by .
Unregistered


http://clanakinsassociation.weebly.com/clan-chief.html


Posted by Clay Akins
Unregistered


Daddy?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­For those that are of Jewish blood.
\
:shlomo:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Clay Akins said: Daddy?

­Clay's real name is Clayton Holmes Grissom.

Aiken is his mother's maiden name.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
Clay Akins said: Daddy?

­Clay's real name is Clayton Holmes Grissom.

Aiken is his mother's maiden name.

So you're the clan leader of people named Akins in Scotland whom did not vote you as their chief?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
 Akins said:
Clay Akins said: Daddy?

­Clay's real name is Clayton Holmes Grissom.

Aiken is his mother's maiden name.

So you're the clan leader of people named Akins in Scotland whom did not vote you as their chief?

­Aye.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Aye.

What if they tell you to go fuck yourself?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Aye.

What if they tell you to go fuck yourself?

­None have.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
What if they tell you to go fuck yourself?

They have no idea who he is. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­None have.

Lord Lyon has.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­None have.

Lord Lyon has.

­Has what?

Lord Lyon has nothing to do with Scottish clans. His office is only concerned with registering Scottish heraldry and issues pertaining to heraldry.

Clans and their structure are outside of his jurisdiction.


Posted by .
Unregistered


William Wallace told Shorty to fuck off and take his fake headstone with himb. :manlet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


How does one become leader of an armigerous clan?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: How does one become leader of an armigerous clan?

­Either by inheritance or by acclamation.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: How does one become leader of an armigerous clan?

­
By using copious amounts of correction fluid on photocopied documents.


Posted by Fred Akins
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Either by inheritance or by acclamation.

I, Frederick Akins, do declare myself as head of the Clan Akins.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Fred Akins said:
Akins said:
­Either by inheritance or by acclamation.

I, Frederick Akins, do declare myself as head of the Clan Akins.

­5 daughters, no sons. What would be the point?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close