Topic: This is a bright, catchy song. Why wasn't it a hit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­It doesn't really, but one desires to have some means of expressing their support or displeasure in some way, however futile it may be.

­
You do things that don't matter, then tell other people not to do them?

­I've never told anyone not to vote; but I cannot in good conscience allow them to labor under the false delusion that the candidates they are voting for have their best interest at heart.

They need to know who's interests the candidates serve.

­
You've made multiple posts about how voting is useless because jews. Are you going to deny that for 12 pages now?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­
You do things that don't matter, then tell other people not to do them?

­I've never told anyone not to vote; but I cannot in good conscience allow them to labor under the false delusion that the candidates they are voting for have their best interest at heart.

­
You've made multiple posts about how voting is useless because jews. Are you going to deny that for 12 pages now?

­You seem awfully bothered by what I say and post here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

OCD is not pretty to watch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­
I'm not bothered at all. You seem to be very inconsistent, yet you claim everything you say is 100% truth.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
I'm not bothered at all. You seem to be very inconsistent, yet you claim everything you say is 100% truth.

­Truth isn't found in only one direction, it lies scattered about in a thousand different places.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­Truth isn't found in only one direction, it lies scattered about in a thousand different places.

­
Its not your direction that's concerning. Its your inconsistency. One day X is true, the next day X is false. It seems your values are more aligned with preserving your fragile ego than finding truth.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
Its not your direction that's concerning. Its your inconsistency. One day X is true, the next day X is false. It seems your values are more aligned with preserving your fragile ego than finding truth.

­Appearing consistent to my enemies isn't one of my concerns.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­
Obviously, but you can't expect anyone to believe anything you say as fact if you change your position every day.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
Obviously, but you can't expect anyone to believe anything you say as fact if you change your position every day.

­I only appear inconsistent to those who don't see things my way to begin with.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­
That's interesting, because you just admitted to being inconsistent, now you're claiming to be consistent, which itself is inconsistent.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
That's interesting, because you just admitted to being inconsistent, now you're claiming to be consistent, which itself is inconsistent.

­image

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­image

­
Whitman was a poet. You're trying to sell a an inconsistent philosophy.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­image

­

­I'm not trying to sell anything.

People either see things the way I see them or they don't.

Sometimes I just go about disillusioning them of their false beliefs to help them see the truth; but I never have to sell the truth to them; it's there whether they see it or not.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can only say one thing about Akins' mental issues; better him than I.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­image

­

­Sometimes I just go about disillusioning them of their false beliefs to help them see the truth

This is called selling a philosophy. Its what you do on a daily basis. You're making the inaccurate assumption that your inconsistent beliefs are true and everyone else's are false, then trying to convince people of this.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­Sometimes I just go about disillusioning them of their false beliefs to help them see the truth

This is called selling a philosophy. Its what you do on a daily basis. You're making the inaccurate assumption that your inconsistent beliefs are true and everyone else's are false, then trying to convince people of this.

­I'm not trying to convince people of anything, but I do enjoy countering lies with the truth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­I'm not trying to convince people of anything, but I do enjoy countering lies with the truth.

­
You don't mind that everything you claim is false?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:

­

­It isn't.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­It isn't.

­
Sounds like you're trying to convince me of something.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­It isn't.

­

­No. I'm just responding to your lie with the truth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­It isn't.

­

­
I don't accept what you say as truth.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­

­That's your prerogative.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­
That's also the prerogative of everyone else who has been subjected to your 20 years of repetitive online nonsense.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
That's also the prerogative of everyone else who has been subjected to your 20 years of repetitive online nonsense.

­Yes, they all have the prerogative of deciding whether they see things my way or not.

That is their prerogative.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­Yes, they all have the prerogative of deciding whether they see things my way or not.

That is their prerogative.

­
Then why post the same things over and over for 20 years?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.