Topic: This is a bright, catchy song. Why wasn't it a hit?
Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­What I know of human nature is derived from personal introspection and my observation of others - comprehending their motives.

­
How's that working out for you?

­I see the Jew.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I don't watch Dr. Phil.

What I know of human nature is derived from personal introspection and my observation of others - comprehending their motives.

Which is why you screwed up two marriages.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­I don't watch Dr. Phil.

What I know of human nature is derived from personal introspection and my observation of others - comprehending their motives.

Which is why you screwed up two marriages.

­No. Women haven't been worth a shit for the past 50 years or more.

Jews and their anti-White agenda ruined women with feminism, made them impossible to live with.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Jews and their anti-White agenda ruined women with feminism, made them impossible to live with.

Have you ever considered...........that you're a fucked up asshole?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Have you ever considered...........that you're a fucked up asshole?

­That is the prevailing opinion among those who support the Jewish agenda.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

You have issues.  Jews didn't give them to you.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

You have issues.  Jews didn't give them to you.

­I take issue with what Jews have wrought upon society.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­What I know of human nature is derived from personal introspection and my observation of others - comprehending their motives.

­

­I see the Jew.

­
Translation: "I'm a delusional moron."

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­I see the Jew.

­

­No, those who do not see the Jew are lost in delusion, the delusion that "all is well.....all is as it should be.....just obey and work, don't question.....go along to get along, keep quiet, bite your tongue, work hard and maybe someday it might pay off for you as it has for them."

That is the delusion that keeps the White race imprisoned and enslaved by the Jews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­I see the Jew.

­

­No, those who do not see the Jew are lost in delusion, the delusion that "all is well.....all is as it should be.....just obey and work, don't question.....go along to get along, keep quiet, bite your tongue, work hard and maybe someday it might pay off for you as it has for them."

That is the delusion that keeps the White race imprisoned and enslaved by the Jews.

­
Please, tell me more about the same useless bullshit you've been posting on the internet for 20 years which has caused you to be alienated from every community you've been a part of in those 20 years. After you're done with the jew stuff we can go over you scottish fraud stuff. Let's make a day of it, shall we?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Another Akins Jew rant.  :lol:

I don't blame others for my own mistakes; I identify them and correct my behavior and thinking.

You blame others for your own failings.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Another Akins Jew rant.  :lol:

I don't blame others for my own mistakes; I identify them and correct my behavior and thinking.

You blame others for your own failings.

­

You're the kind of schmuck the Jews just love.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­

You're the kind of loser that Democraps love.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: For a song to be good it needs to have intriguing lyrics - words that make you want to listen to the rest of the song, that make you wonder what it is about, that capture your imagination. This is what makes great songs great - lyrics that are compelling and intriguing; and pleasant, enjoyable music that doesn't distract from them, music that helps you to concentrate on the lyrics and helps emphasize the intended emotions that the lyrics are supposed to evoke and convey.

I and many other music fans often could not fully hear the lyrics to our favorite music and if asked could not recite them from memory.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said: For a song to be good it needs to have intriguing lyrics - words that make you want to listen to the rest of the song, that make you wonder what it is about, that capture your imagination. This is what makes great songs great - lyrics that are compelling and intriguing; and pleasant, enjoyable music that doesn't distract from them, music that helps you to concentrate on the lyrics and helps emphasize the intended emotions that the lyrics are supposed to evoke and convey.

I and many other music fans often could not fully hear the lyrics to our favorite music and if asked could not recite them from memory.

­You obviously have bad taste in music.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Please, tell me more about the same useless bullshit you've been posting on the internet for 20 years which has caused you to be alienated from every community you've been a part of in those 20 years. After you're done with the jew stuff we can go over you scottish fraud stuff. Let's make a day of it, shall we?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­

You're the kind of loser that Democraps love.

­I've always voted Democrat until they ran a niggr.

Lesser of two evils.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Lesser of two evils.

­
I thought voting doesn't matter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Lesser of two evils.

You are a commie libtard.  :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Lesser of two evils.

­

­It doesn't really, but one desires to have some means of expressing their support or displeasure in some way, however futile it may be.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­It doesn't really, but one desires to have some means of expressing their support or displeasure in some way, however futile it may be.

You're a commie libtard!
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

Lesser of two evils.

­

­
You do things that don't matter, then tell other people not to do them?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Do as I say, not as I do!
\
:manlet:
\
:lib:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­

­I've never told anyone not to vote; but I cannot in good conscience allow them to labor under the false delusion that the candidates they are voting for have their best interest at heart.

They need to know who's interests the candidates serve.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is a dumb commie.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.