Topic: Rob Thomas's wife is on a Chronic Lyme Disease crusade
Posted by 3 am
Unregistered

He could have had his pick of hot women and he chose one who was nuts and is now making his life about a phony disease. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

1. I actually know(or rather "knew") Marisol, like personally.  She dated a high school friend of mine before she upgraded with Rob Thomas.
2. I thought she had some irritable bowel syndrome type affliction and not Lyme, but I suppose she could have gotten that later.
3. Lyme is no joke.  I know another guy, who was a Master Degree nerd who got Lyme and it affected his brain/cognition in a bad way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 1. I actually know(or rather "knew") Marisol, like personally.  She dated a high school friend of mine before she upgraded with Rob Thomas.
2. I thought she had some irritable bowel syndrome type affliction and not Lyme, but I suppose she could have gotten that later.
3. Lyme is no joke.  I know another guy, who was a Master Degree nerd who got Lyme and it affected his brain/cognition in a bad way.

#3 - "Chronic Lyme Disease" cannot be medically diagnosed with any objective test but rather by symptoms the patient describes, be it chronic fatigue, joint pain, cognitive ability and a host of others. Patients get "diagnosed" even if there is no evidence there ever was a tick bite. The reasoning is that the patient must have been bitten at some time in the past as they now present with symptoms associated with Chronic Lyme Disease by other patients. If it really was a disease there would be a way of diagnosing it via a blood test or some other diagnostic test.­

There is no evidence CLD is a real disease and the symptoms are either imagined or a result of another condition such as Alzheimer's, depression, arthritis, etc.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you have Lyme's then make Lyme-aid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Psychosomatic

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.