Topic: North Korea says Trump has 'lit the wick of war' and that it is ready to 'settle the final score
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/north-korea-trump-war-kim-jong-un-latest-news-updates-hail-of-fire-statement-a7995271.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is a brilliant deal maker :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

the art of war, by Donald Trump

Posted by .
Unregistered

now we got Trump surrounding himself with a bunch of generals, this is exactly what happens to every president, it's like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar, and a bunch of toy soldiers and planes and bombs to play with.  George Bush was worst example of this we've ever seen of course but maybe not, they are all like that.  Clinton was actually a great peacemaker, it's a little bizarre how great a peacemaker he was.  lover not a fighter, rather have a lover president.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump is a brilliant deal maker :lol:

Yup! I bet Kim attacks first. That will be his first and last mistake. :NUKE:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: now we got Trump surrounding himself with a bunch of generals, this is exactly what happens to every president, it's like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar, and a bunch of toy soldiers and planes and bombs to play with.  George Bush was worst example of this we've ever seen of course but maybe not, they are all like that.  Clinton was actually a great peacemaker, it's a little bizarre how great a peacemaker he was.  lover not a fighter, rather have a lover president.

Bill Clinton was a crook that fucked over the American people. The only ones worse were Carter and Obama. Obama being the worst POTUS ever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Bill Clinton was a crook that fucked over the American people. The only ones worse were Carter and Obama. Obama being the worst POTUS ever.

­
Obama let the generals and defense contractors run the government and murder all the christians in IRaq and Syria and LIbya, remember the debt was 8 trillion when he took office.  it was 4 trillion when Clinton came in and when he left.  Money is paper blood.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

If we end up with nuclear weapons being used, I will never forgive baggers for their stupidity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: If we end up with nuclear weapons being used, I will never forgive baggers for their stupidity.

Kim will start it.......you can't stop a mad man. Trump will end the mad man.......problem solved. Now what about Iran?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Kim will start it.......you can't stop a mad man. Trump will end the mad man.......problem solved. Now what about Iran?

­All Presidents for the past 65 years have been able to stop a mad man :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You gotta appreciate the North Korean's use of language.  It's fucking poetic.
So, because of that, I hope they win.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

­
^ Arnold the "isolationist"

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­All Presidents for the past 65 years have been able to stop a mad man :shrug:

They haven't stopped shit! That is why Kim has nukes. :dumbass:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: You gotta appreciate the North Korean's use of language.  It's fucking poetic.
So, because of that, I hope they win.

They should be allowed one free nuke on the US just for bringing back "dotard".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why's everybody picking on the U.S. now?
We didn do nuffin.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.