Topic: Lloyd is just like Akins except his IQ is 25 points lower.
Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Hamtard drama :lmao: Who knew?

That's nothing.  Try broadcasting illegally on the Jew-owned bands.


Posted by .
Unregistered


in truth, the only hamtard on merkins is lardass.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: in truth, the only hamtard on merkins is lardass.

­no, u_a is an admitted hamtard and a merkin as well.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nothing wrong with ham radio. Unlike you Akins, ham radio operators actually TALK to real people and are not keyboard commandos and always have to use their real name and callsign. They actually serve a purpose in cases of emergency. Maybe if you go out and buy yourself a shortwave radio,  you can actually listen to them. Some hams like N9OGL are complete nutcases but they are the rare exception. Then you have your type of hams Akins, neo-nazis, who hang around 3.955 every saturday night. 

It's just with Lardass, he never had a chance to talk on ham radio because he was too stupid to get license, even though he tried for 15 years to get it and 9 failed attempts.


Posted by Brother Lloyd
Prophet of God


. said:
That's nothing.  Try broadcasting illegally on the Jew-owned bands.

­
There's an unwritten rule where you can transmit illegally and get away with it, and that's the pirate bands like 6.925 that serve no commercial or ham interest. Stupid idiots like N9OGL bragged about running pirate stations right on the licensed ham bands which is a big no-no and just asking for a visit from the feds. The licensed hams are very very good at finding out where you are transmitting from, and they play a game called "Fox Hunt" where they do just that.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Gee, just like every other time, Lardass leaving groups forever lasted just about 24 hours.

You are so fucking stupid Lloyd. An attention whore of the highest degree. A 41 year old man who plays with Daleks dolls from Doctor Who.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Nothing wrong with ham radio. Unlike you Akins, ham radio operators actually TALK to real people and are not keyboard commandos and always have to use their real name and callsign. They actually serve a purpose in cases of emergency. Maybe if you go out and buy yourself a shortwave radio,  you can actually listen to them.

­Sorry, but it just doesn't interest me.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Sorry, but it just doesn't interest me.

­
Nothing interests you except your own delusions.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Brother Lloyd said:
­
There's an unwritten rule where you can transmit illegally and get away with it, and that's the pirate bands like 6.925 that serve no commercial or ham interest. Stupid idiots like N9OGL bragged about running pirate stations right on the licensed ham bands which is a big no-no and just asking for a visit from the feds. The licensed hams are very very good at finding out where you are transmitting from, and they play a game called "Fox Hunt" where they do just that.

Usually, you can get away with it.....not because it's legal, but because the FCC doesn't give a shit.  I think John Poet got busted not too long ago, but he claims Commander Bunny snitched him off.


N9OGL (Pedo Toad) mainly got busted because, like you said, he couldn't keep his big mouth shut.  In addition, he threatened a minor on the internet, and offered $5000 to have K3VR and Riley Hollingsworth (Head of the FCC's amateur enforcement division) killed.  On top of that, his fetish for hentai kiddy porn isn't winning him any friends.

Toad got 2 years probation for harassment via electronic means. 

His license is up for renewal; I don't think the FCC will approve it.


The FCC should, since the shortwave bands are being vacated, start issuing MPSW (Medium power shortwave) licenses......maybe for up to 10 KW.

Ever hear thge story about how American hams ran the Russian woodpecker off of the ham bands?


Posted by Shortwave Radio
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Sorry, but it just doesn't interest me.

­
Then shut the fuck up and let the rest of us talk about shortwave radio.

You don't have to reply to everything in here you short, little troll. Go away.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Maybe if you go out and buy yourself a shortwave radio,  you can actually listen to them.

Actually, Akins, here's a software-defined program which you can download right now: http://sdr-radio.com/

You don't even need to buy a radio; you use the internet to link with someone else's receiver.  The price is the kind that would even make a Scottish Jew like you happy..........FREE!

Some hams like N9OGL are complete nutcases but they are the rare exception. Then you have your type of hams Akins, neo-nazis, who hang around 3.955 every saturday night. 

The Liberty Net got chased off of 3.940?  :lol:


Posted by N9OGL news
Unregistered


Toad was running a pirate station on 13.556 with 100 watts that he bragged about so much. He also transmitted on 6.950 but no one cared there. It was this 13.556 that got him nailed by the feds along with his big mouth. And yes, that nutjob threatened to have people killed and wanted his female probation officer to be raped.

Omega One Radio is still going strong on 13.556.00 MHz in the the 22 meter shortwave band, Despite "complaints" on the newsgroup about the station. The station began in July of this year with a output of 5 watts and then increase it to 10 watts followed by 25 watts, then 50 watts and now is running with a power output of 100 watts. The station has been heard mostly out east, yet some people out in the western part of the United States claim that they too are also hearing this little station. The station runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will continue to grow and improve itself and be the best it can be!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


N9OGL news said: Toad was running a pirate station on 13.556 with 100 watts that he bragged about so much. He also transmitted on 6.950 but no one cared there. It was this 13.556 that got him nailed by the feds along with his big mouth.  And yes, that nutjob threatened to have people killed and wanted his female probation officer to be raped.

Omega One Radio is still going strong on 13.556.00 MHz in the the 22 meter shortwave band, Despite "complaints" on the newsgroup about the station. The station began in July of this year with a output of 5 watts and then increase it to 10 watts followed by 25 watts, then 50 watts and now is running with a power output of 100 watts. The station has been heard mostly out east, yet some people out in the western part of the United States claim that they too are also hearing this little station. The station runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will continue to grow and improve itself and be the best it can be!!

AM or USB?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Pirate radio on 6924.999 KhZ USB!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Another Saturday Night - Sam Cooke


Posted by .
Unregistered


"If You Could Read My Mind" - Gordon Lightfoot


Posted by .
Unregistered


"A Whiter Shade of Pale" - Procol Harum

I LOVE PIRATE RADIO.  FUCK YOU, QUEER CHANNEL!


Posted by Shortwave Radio
Unregistered


Pirate radio is awesome. People who are willing to modify their radios to transmit music and say FUCK YOU to the FCC too. Europe used to have a whole bunch of pirates transmitting in international waters off ships where they couldn't get them. Radio Caroline was probably the most famous of those stations.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Shortwave Radio said: Pirate radio is awesome. People who are willing to modify their radios to transmit music and say FUCK YOU to the FCC too. Europe used to have a whole bunch of pirates transmitting in international waters off ships where they couldn't get them. Radio Caroline was probably the most famous of those stations.

A MARS mod usually does it.

I was told it's KCRP

The thing I love most about pirate radio......FUCK THE RIAA!


Akins, if you're reading this, RIAA is spelled J-E-W-S!


Posted by .
Unregistered


I thought they were being jammed, but they were running Scottie 1



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close