Topic: Akins, did your wife leave you again?
Posted by .
Unregistered


?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Who the fuck is "Akins?"


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Who the fuck is "Akins?"

­Posted by Akins^


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Who the fuck is "Akins?"
\
:manlet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Posted by Akins^

­
EVERYONE IS AKINS!  
\
:insane: 

What's weird is that you're here around the clock, posting about "Akins."  All day, every day.  Whoever that is, they live in your head.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
What's weird is that you're here around the clock, posting about "Akins."  All day, every day.  Whoever that is, they live in your head.

­How would you know that, unless you were posting here around the clock?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­How would you know that, unless you were posting here around the clock?

­
Because every time I come here, here you are, screeching about "Akins."  Doesn't matter when I post, you're always here. 

"Akins" live in your head.  They have totally owned you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Because every time I come here, here you are, screeching about "Akins."  Doesn't matter when I post, you're always here. 

­So you're always here. Got it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­So you're always here. Got it.

­
Are you dyslexic?  Reading comprehension problems?  Or just an autist?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins doesn't want to discuss his wife leaving him again.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Akins doesn't want to discuss his wife leaving him again.

She left him for another woman ...

image


Posted by .
Unregistered


Yikes. That bitch looks like keanu reeves. :shudder:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Akins doesn't want to discuss his wife leaving him again.

­:crickets:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close