Topic: "On the Creation of a Ngger" By H.P. Lovecraft
Posted by .
Unregistered


When, long ago, the gods created Earth

In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Ngger.

:potd:


Posted by Rudy Kipling
Unregistered


White man's burden, my friend. White man's burden.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Rudy Kipling said: White man's burden, my friend. White man's burden.

­
It's past time we put it down :thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Rudy Kipling said: White man's burden, my friend. White man's burden.

­
It's past time we put it down :thumbup:

Send them swimming back to Africa with a Jew on the back and a liberal under each arm.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Send them swimming back to Africa with a Jew on the back and a liberal under each arm.

­
:lmao: 

:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
Send them swimming back to Africa with a Jew on the back and a liberal under each arm.

­
:lmao: 

:potd:

:nuke::rockon:


Posted by Cthulu.nli
Unregistered


I had to google this to verify that it is for real


Posted by .
Unregistered


Cthulu.nli said: I had to google this to verify that it is for real

­
Holy shit you're right. I had no idea ...

"Ia! Ia! Cth'fuckyou f'takin' my muthafuckin' chicken, gnomesayin!"



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close