Topic: Just Placed An Order With Domino's!
Posted by .
Unregistered

A delivery order so the food delivered to me, as if I'm a Roman Emperor of old!

I ordered:

A chilled 2 liter Coca Cola

Garden Salad with Ranch Dressing

A medium pizza with cheese, robust tomato sauce, onions, and tomatoes. This pizza will have a hand tossed garlicky buttery crust.

Crushed red pepper flake packets

Delish! Yum Yum in my Tum!

The Domino's Garden Salad is regarded by many as one of the best salads money can buy in this world and contains garlic brioche croutons, grated cheddar cheese, red onions, grape tomatoes, cabbage, romaine, iceberg etc.

I will be adding a squirt of Heinz Jalapeno ketchup and some chopped Thai green chillies to the salad just to give it that Changoolaal kick!

Yes, I'll eat and drink everything now. No leftovers. Go big or go home.

I'll finish my meal with a piping hot mug of instant black coffee and some warm Hershey's chocolate brownies. Yummy!

What did you eat today?

Changoolaal

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fatberg topic

Posted by .
Unregistered

You'll need this

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why does the OP eat such delicious food and make us so darn hungry?! :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why does the OP eat such delicious food and make us so darn hungry?! :mad:

Domino's is nasty

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Why does the OP eat such delicious food and make us so darn hungry?! :mad:

Domino's is nasty

­
Why is it nasty?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­I don't know? Why does he post about himself in the 3rd person and thinks no one notices?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Domino's is nasty

­
Why is it nasty?

It's not real pizza, Domino's is what you order when you're too impaired to drive.

Posted by .thirdorfourth
Unregistered

. said:
­I don't know? Why does he post about himself in the 3rd person and thinks no one notices?

­
OP does not have issues. 2nd poster has issues.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
It's not real pizza, Domino's is what you order when you're too impaired to drive.

­My aunt says it's authentico :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

1) Your portions have been decreasing. 1 medium pizza and a SALAD? Are you on a diet!?

2) I didn't know dominoes had Texas toast and ketchup pizza.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 1) Your portions have been decreasing. 1 medium pizza and a SALAD? Are you on a diet!?

2) I didn't know dominoes had Texas toast and ketchup pizza.

­
1. LOL my portions are not decreasing. I just don't post about every meal I eat because I would be banned for spam. I like the salad because of all that cheese, creamy ranch dressing, and croutons, not to mention the ketchup.

2. Gotta switch things up. I love ketchup texas toast pizza but gotta try some gourmet Dominos pizza once in a while.

Changoolaal

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­My aunt says it's authentico :shrug:

your aunt is retarded

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I like the salad because of all that cheese, creamy ranch dressing, and croutons, not to mention the ketchup.

­Salad with ketchup.

Posted by .
Unregistered

DELISH!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: DELISH!

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

only immigrance an faggits in flyoverville order corporate pizzer.
support a local za shop.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: only immigrance an faggits in flyoverville order corporate pizzer.
support a local za shop.

­
:fuckyou:

I plan on opening and managing a Dominos on my side of town real soon.  If its one thing I've learned from the guy who runs the General Store down the street, it's that Private Business owners are in for their fucking selves - won't even hire any help. Fuck the private business owners!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I plan on opening and managing a Dominos on my side of town real soon.  If its one thing I've learned from the guy who runs the General Store down the street, it's that Private Business owners are in for their fucking selves - won't even hire any help. Fuck the private business owners!

­How do you plan to go from being fired from a hardware store to buying a pizza franchise?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­How do you plan to go from being fired from a hardware store to buying a pizza franchise?

­:crickets:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­:kermit:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.