Topic: Guam tells United States, remove your military personal immediately
Posted by .
Unregistered


:Canada:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Guam is preparing for unconditional surrender to the Hermit Kingdom :classiclol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


That's as ridiculous as Canada telling the US what to do. :lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Guam is preparing for unconditional surrender to the Hermit Kingdom :classiclol:

If that's the case, the US needs to invade Guam and make them their bitch.


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


. said:
If that's the case, the US needs to invade Guam and make them their bitch.

First we take Guam, then we take Hawaii :iwojima:


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said:
. said:
If that's the case, the US needs to invade Guam and make them their bitch.

First we take Guam, then we take Hawaii :iwojima:

USA USA USA

\

:REPUB:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:postpics:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Um, hey retard, Guam is a U.S. territory.  They can't "tell us" to do anything, we own the place.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Um, hey retard, Guam is a U.S. territory.  They can't "tell us" to do anything, we own the place.

So if we split and leave the keys on the tarmac, we deescalate the situation?


Posted by .
Unregistered





Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close