Topic: I'm a worthless failure in life.
Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.


I can never succeed, even if I knew what success meant. :sadbanana:

Death is my only hope. :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Not really. You've been successful and being an adult virgin fag.


Posted by .
Unregistered


OP is correct.  Being a liberal mental case (but I repeat myself) is proof of being on the mark.


Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.


. said: OP is correct.  Being a liberal mental case (but I repeat myself) is proof of being on the mark.

I don't think that's true. There are many successful (and insane) progressives. E.g., Michael Moore, Robert Redford, Robert DeNiro, Illomba, etc. Heck, even Renty and Katalyst are successful (though Katalyst isn't insane or really that progressive). 

Unlike them I am progressive and worthless.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
I don't think that's true. There are many successful (and insane) progressives. E.g., Michael Moore, Robert Redford, Robert DeNiro, Illomba, etc. Heck, even Renty and Katalyst are successful (though Katalyst isn't insane or really that progressive). 

Unlike them I am progressive and worthless.

All of you progressives should be executed at sunrise, including Katalyst. :lol:


Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.


. said:
All of you progressives should be executed at sunrise, including Katalyst. :lol:

We are the heroes America needs.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
We are the heroes America needs.

Really? What have you done to make you a hero?


Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.


I'm fat, worthless and lazy. I should just kill myself now.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I'm fat, worthless and lazy. I should just kill myself now.

­you're successful at being a fat fag and an adult virgin. :shrug:


Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.


. said:
­you're successful at being a fat fag and an adult virgin. :shrug:

­Yes.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I'm fat, worthless  and lazy. I should just kill myself now.

So should your puppet master. :LMAO:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
. said:
­you're successful at being a fat fag and an adult virgin. :shrug:

­Yes.

­and a boring fuck. Oh and someone who lives with his mommy.

See? You have your own personal successes. :shrug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
So should your puppet master. :LMAO:

:cluephone:­ Board owner?


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I can never succeed, even if I knew what success meant. :sadbanana:

Death is my only hope. :frown:

GOOD LUCK! :cheers:


Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.


. said:
­and a boring fuck. Oh and someone who lives with his mommy.

See? You have your own personal successes. :shrug:

Success is what you make of it, I guess. :shrug:


Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.


The future is bleak. Death is my only relief. :sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
death2me said:
We are the heroes America needs.

Really? What have you done to make you a hero?

­Notice the crickets chirping.

And how d2m just keeps going on and ON AND ON about himself.
Because it IS all about HIM.
And not America.

Fucking LIAR!


Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.


. said:
­Notice the crickets chirping.

And how d2m just keeps going on and ON AND ON about himself.
Because it IS all about HIM.
And not America.

Fucking LIAR!

I run my U.S. politics trolls on the other board because they are more frothy. Sorry. :sad:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close