Topic: Craft In America - Service
Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I did, because I lacked the natural talent required to be a true artist. Just being able to draw or paint somewhat better than the ordinary schmuck isn't enough. There has to be a natural ability there that makes being able to depict one's subject effortlessly. The fact that I had to put forth effort is what let me know that I was not cut out for that type of work.

You seem to lack the ability to put effort into anything.  I'll bet you were a dud in bed.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­I did, because I lacked the natural talent required to be a true artist. Just being able to draw or paint somewhat better than the ordinary schmuck isn't enough. There has to be a natural ability there that makes being able to depict one's subject effortlessly. The fact that I had to put forth effort is what let me know that I was not cut out for that type of work.

­
All artists have to put forth effort. You gave up.

­Real talent is effortless.

­
No it isn't. You gave up.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins doesn't like to discuss the fact that he gave up on his passion. I bet he gave it up for a woman.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Akins doesn't like to discuss the fact that he gave up on his passion. I bet he gave it up for a woman.

­Art was never my passion, it was just something I had a bit of better than ordinary skill for.

Being better than ordinary is ordinary for me, so it wasn't enough because what skill I had wasn't extraordinary. Had it been extraordinary then I might have pursued it, though I doubt it. There is just too much posturing and leftist agenda in the art world, and I could never support the leftest agenda because I have always been dead set against it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said: Being better than ordinary is ordinary for me

­
I don't think so, bro.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Art was never my passion, it was just something I had a bit of better than ordinary skill for.

Being better than ordinary is ordinary for me, so it wasn't enough because what skill I had wasn't extraordinary. Had it been extraordinary then I might have pursued it, though I doubt it. There is just too much posturing and leftist agenda in the art world, and I could never support the leftest agenda because I have always been dead set against it.

Akins, you are a cornucopia of lame excuses.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said: Being better than ordinary is ordinary for me

­
I don't think so, bro.

­In terms of intelligence, breeding and certain skills, I am considerably better than ordinary; but by no means extraordinary, and being extraordinary is all that really matters.

Merely being competent isn't a motivation.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


. said:
Akins, you are a cornucopia of lame excuses.

The guy has nothing better to do than to sit around and come up with rational explanations for why he's a total failure


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said: Being better than ordinary is ordinary for me

­
I don't think so, bro.

­In terms of intelligence, breeding and certain skills, I am considerably better than ordinary; but by no means extraordinary, and being extraordinary is all that really matters.

Merely being competent isn't a motivation.

­
You think very highly of yourself.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­In terms of intelligence, breeding and certain skills, I am considerably better than ordinary; but by no means extraordinary, and being extraordinary is all that really matters.

Merely being competent isn't a motivation.

Screeching 24/7 about Jews is not a skill; it's a sick obsession.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said: Being better than ordinary is ordinary for me

­
I don't think so, bro.

­In terms of intelligence, breeding and certain skills, I am considerably better than ordinary; but by no means extraordinary, and being extraordinary is all that really matters.

Merely being competent isn't a motivation.

­
You aren't debating the fact that you gave up. You're just trying to sell me on your nonsensical excuses for giving up.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Screeching 24/7 about Jews is not a skill; it's a sick obsession.

­
He thinks he's saving the world with his screeching.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­
I don't think so, bro.

­In terms of intelligence, breeding and certain skills, I am considerably better than ordinary; but by no means extraordinary, and being extraordinary is all that really matters.

Merely being competent isn't a motivation.

­
You think very highly of yourself.

­I see what dismal creatures 99% of humanity are. I can't help it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­In terms of intelligence, breeding and certain skills, I am considerably better than ordinary; but by no means extraordinary, and being extraordinary is all that really matters.

Merely being competent isn't a motivation.

­
You think very highly of yourself.

­I see what dismal creatures 99% of humanity are. I can't help it.

­
Would you say that you're better than other people?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
. said:
Screeching 24/7 about Jews is not a skill; it's a sick obsession.

­
He thinks he's saving the world with his screeching.

­No, not saving it. That is an insurmountable task.

I just can't stand by in silent complicity like the rest of you.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­
You think very highly of yourself.

­I see what dismal creatures 99% of humanity are. I can't help it.

­
Would you say that you're better than other people?

­Of better ethnic stock than most, yes.

More intelligent than most, undoubtedly.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­
I don't think so, bro.

­In terms of intelligence, breeding and certain skills, I am considerably better than ordinary; but by no means extraordinary, and being extraordinary is all that really matters.

Merely being competent isn't a motivation.

­
You aren't debating the fact that you gave up. You're just trying to sell me on your nonsensical excuses for giving up.

­I'm not trying to sell anyone on anything. I'm simply telling it like it is.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­In terms of intelligence, breeding and certain skills, I am considerably better than ordinary; but by no means extraordinary, and being extraordinary is all that really matters.

Merely being competent isn't a motivation.

­
You aren't debating the fact that you gave up. You're just trying to sell me on your nonsensical excuses for giving up.

­I'm not trying to sell anyone on anything. I'm simply telling it like it is.

­
As long as you admit that you gave up.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
. said:
Screeching 24/7 about Jews is not a skill; it's a sick obsession.

­
He thinks he's saving the world with his screeching.

­No, not saving it. That is an insurmountable task.

I just can't stand by in silent complicity like the rest of you.

­
If saving the world is impossible, what's the difference between what you do and silent complicity?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­
He thinks he's saving the world with his screeching.

­No, not saving it. That is an insurmountable task.

I just can't stand by in silent complicity like the rest of you.

­
If saving the world is impossible, what's the difference between what you do and silent complicity?

­My conscience.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Of better ethnic stock than most, yes.

More intelligent than most, undoubtedly.

That's highly debatable.  Add to that, a poor physical specimen with major sanity issues.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­
You aren't debating the fact that you gave up. You're just trying to sell me on your nonsensical excuses for giving up.

­I'm not trying to sell anyone on anything. I'm simply telling it like it is.

­
As long as you admit that you gave up.

­With regard to pursuing a career in art, I never suggested otherwise.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­I'm not trying to sell anyone on anything. I'm simply telling it like it is.

­
As long as you admit that you gave up.

­With regard to pursuing a career in art, I never suggested otherwise.

­
You still do it as a hobby?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Of better ethnic stock than most, yes.

More intelligent than most, undoubtedly.

That's highly debatable.  Add to that, a poor physical specimen with major sanity issues.

­Coming from a Jew, your statement is meaningless.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­No, not saving it. That is an insurmountable task.

I just can't stand by in silent complicity like the rest of you.

­
If saving the world is impossible, what's the difference between what you do and silent complicity?

­My conscience.

­
You acknowledge your actions are selfish and have no effect on the world.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close