Topic: Craft In America - Service
Posted by .
Unregistered

In this episode, war veterans are spotlighted as they show off skills they learned in making objects through rehabilitation.

They are just as good as ' normal ' artists.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: In this episode, war veterans are spotlighted as they show off skills they learned in making objects through rehabilitation.

They are just as good as ' normal ' artists.

­"art" is 90% hype, 10% talent.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­"art" is 90% hype, 10% talent.
\
:jewspeak:

Jewkins would know.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah ?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The very berst artists are disparaged by Jews as "craftsmen" while those touted as great artists by the Jews are nothing more than charlatans.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And some of them are filthy, eh The Gumbi ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins, are you a failed artist?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins, are you a failed artist?

­I'm not an artist.

I saw the Jew.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

­I'm not an artist.

I saw the Jew.

­
Have you ever produced anything for an aesthetic purpose?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins, I think you HAVE produced things for an aesthetic purpose.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­I'm not an artist.

I saw the Jew.

­

­Yes, but I don't consider myself an artist. My level of skill at depicting the subjects of my brush or pen was never satisfactory to myself. I don't possess a sufficent level of natural talent, just one that was somewhat above ordinary.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: How ?

­By seeing how the minds of liberals have been poisoned by the Jew.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can you create Western scenes like Rembrandt or Russell?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­I'm not an artist.

I saw the Jew.

­

­Yes, but I don't consider myself an artist. My level of skill at depicting the subjects of my brush or pen was never satisfactory to myself. I don't possess a sufficent level of natural talent, just one that was somewhat above ordinary.

­
Artists work to achieve proficiency in their chosen medium. It sounds like you just gave up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Akins, I think you HAVE produced things for an aesthetic purpose.

Fingerpainting with your own poo doesn't count.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Can you create Western scenes like Rembrandt or Russell?

­I doubt it. It has been over a quarter of a century since I painted anything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Artists work to achieve proficiency in their chosen medium. It sounds like you just gave up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I doubt it. It has been over a quarter of a century since I painted anything.

No wonder your house lokks like a reject from Cletusville.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­

­I did, because I lacked the natural talent required to be a true artist. Just being able to draw or paint somewhat better than the ordinary schmuck isn't enough. There has to be a natural ability there that makes being able to depict one's subject effortlessly. The fact that I had to put forth effort is what let me know that I was not cut out for that type of work.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­I did, because I lacked the natural talent required to be a true artist. Just being able to draw or paint somewhat better than the ordinary schmuck isn't enough. There has to be a natural ability there that makes being able to depict one's subject effortlessly. The fact that I had to put forth effort is what let me know that I was not cut out for that type of work.

­
All artists have to put forth effort. You gave up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nope, 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration..

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
All artists have to put forth effort. You gave up.

­Real talent is effortless.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Doubtful.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.