Topic: Wtf happened to Norm MacDonald? He looks very sick
Posted by .
Unregistered

.ikilledpaul said: think the real norm macdonald was abducted by aliens back in 97 or 98 and was replaced by a programmed humanoid with super powers at comedy I tell ya.

­or so the Germans will have us believe

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­or so the Germans will have us believe

I don't know if you guys here are history buffs, but I'm kinda worried about Germany

Posted by .
Unregistered

The YouTube of his Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson bits is the best comedy I have ever heard. I saw his latest special and it sucked. https://youtu.be/_S_tm9LIhsU

Posted by .
Unregistered

Early onset dementia.  He's a Trump supporter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That dude's an alchy or I've never had a glass of scotch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That dude's an alchy or I've never had a glass of scotch.

­wrong.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You guys need to lighten up on Norm.  He has the shakes, and his lethargy and latent pretense.  He's got something neurological coming on.  Parkinsons or something, but he will reveal it in time, but the meds whatever he has to take is causing weight gain, but if you watch closely he's having trouble controlling shakes, so we will have to see.

Posted by .
Unregistered

you'll notice older irish/sco'ish middle aged men with that fatty white pasty skin tend to morph into manatee-like slower versions of their former selves and are called blowhards bc they know everything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You guys need to lighten up on Norm.  He has the shakes, and his lethargy and latent pretense.  He's got something neurological coming on.  Parkinsons or something, but he will reveal it in time, but the meds whatever he has to take is causing weight gain, but if you watch closely he's having trouble controlling shakes, so we will have to see.

­
Pain reducing meds, on a long term basis, can also cause shaking so it might not be his illness but I did see the shaking you're talking about. I think he probably has something like Crohn's disease.

I still think he's pretty funny though. To the very least, he's still funnier than the more recent comedians.

Posted by .
Unregistered

classic gravy addiction

Posted by molley
Unregistered

He’s very pale and Tim Allen kept saying “you do feel better, don’t you”. He looks thinner now and was more puffy before

Posted by .
Unregistered

Norm calling Tim Allen "The Candyman" :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't I know it!

:normMacDonald:

Posted by ComedianKiller
Unregistered

He's going to die soon. When I have a favorite comedian they die. Carlin, Geraldo, Schimmel. Norm is my favorite right now. No, wait a minute. No he's not. Uhhh, my favorite comedian now is Aziz Arsari. Yes, my current favorite comedian is definitely Aziz Ansari. Did everybody hear that? My favorite comedian now is Aziz Arsari. It would be sooooo awful is he died.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ComedianKiller said: He's going to die soon. When I have a favorite comedian they die. Carlin, Geraldo, Schimmel. Norm is my favorite right now. No, wait a minute. No he's not. Uhhh, my favorite comedian now is Aziz Arsari. Yes, my current favorite comedian is definitely Aziz Ansari. Did everybody hear that? My favorite comedian now is Aziz Arsari. It would be sooooo awful is he died.

­hi Norm MacDonald! :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.