Topic: Wtf happened to Norm MacDonald? He looks very sick
Posted by .
Unregistered

or so the Germans will have You believe..

:shatner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Looks like he gained weight. Maybe he quit smoking?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Looks like he gained weight. Maybe he quit smoking?

­he quit being funny too. I juss watched a recent podcast of his, milquetoast 'remember when' comedy and makes Wilford Brimley look like a pro athlete. He's not even that old. Sad, very sad.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Age + plastic surgery.

Posted by .
Unregistered

he was a big gambler and a heavy drinker (Canadian-Scot)
It's the curse of those people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: he was a big gambler and a heavy drinker (Canadian-Scot)
It's the curse of those people.

­he never drank. He was a heavy gambler.

Posted by .
Unregistered

bs..you'd have to booze it up to be as funny as him yet claim to be friends with Dennis Miller.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's turning into a fat lesbian. Happens to a lot of dudes when they get older.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's turning into a fat lesbian. Happens to a lot of dudes when they get older.

­:motorbike: like Tom Shales or Louie Anderson.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: bs..you'd have to booze it up to be as funny as him yet claim to be friends with Dennis Miller.

­he's not a boozer. He has claimed that he never drank.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: bs..you'd have to booze it up to be as funny as him yet claim to be friends with Dennis Miller.

­he's not a boozer. He has claimed that he never drank.

­ill believe you, though it's hard considering the harmony big gambling and drinking are perfect together. Smoking, cocaine, bad diet, etc..Norm looks like a sit-up would send him to hospital and he's always wearing sweatpance and fat guido track suits.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­ill believe you, though it's hard considering the harmony big gambling and drinking are perfect together. Smoking, cocaine, bad diet, etc..Norm looks like a sit-up would send him to hospital and he's always wearing sweatpance and fat guido track suits.

­norm was a heavy smoker and gambler but. Ever drank according to him. Obviously that's weird based on his 2 other vices but still, I don't see why he would lie about drinking and not the gambling addiction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you check the Tom Green internet shows you can see him drink beer and scotch

Posted by .
Unregistered

Holy fuck he looks like Rosie O'Donnel

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not scotch, Jegermister (and he sais to Tom Green that he is retarted and if he starts drinking he can not stop). Plus he sais he doesn't get high but there are 2 or 3 stories of him getting high(Doug Benson and some other guy, google it). He looks like he's quickly getting older, but knowing that his son "best friend" died recently(that's why the 3rd season had such a delay) it might be the depression. I really hope he's not sick, but he seems depressed and he's rarely leaving his house or communicate with other people. I hope he's just a deeply closeted stoner and not sick, cos he's by far the cleverest comedian alive

Posted by .
Unregistered

Also the swollen face is a sign of alcoholism

Posted by .
Unregistered

Norm MacDonald's twink boyfriend was found dead in his home.

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/16/norm-macdonalds-house-sitter-found-dead-in-his-home/

Posted by .
Unregistered

He looks less swollen in his latest videos.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm really comfused from the timeline the videos are uploaded. It seems like they shoot the episodes in bunches but are not uploaded in the "correct" order. Also Norm doesn't give a shit, you can see him with black hair, with grey hair, with redish hair and I think that the hat is hiding his baldness when he's not wearing a wig. Still, he's a comedic genious

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm really comfused from the timeline the videos are uploaded. It seems like they shoot the episodes in bunches but are not uploaded in the "correct" order. Also Norm doesn't give a shit, you can see him with black hair, with grey hair, with redish hair and I think that the hat is hiding his baldness when he's not wearing a wig. Still, he's a comedic genious

­Norm built an empire on not giving a shit.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

People get old. Jebus khrist, people.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's old news. Norm is doing better now, or at least his face is doing better. He just looks like a normal guy in his 50's with no surgery to hide it. He probably was on some medication like prednisone. No one really knows exactly what it is but he probably has some kind of illness.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NormMacdonaldLive/videos

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: People get old. Jebus khrist, people.

:facepalm:

Jesus H Christ

Posted by .ikilledpaul
Unregistered

think the real norm macdonald was abducted by aliens back in 97 or 98 and was replaced by a programmed humanoid with super powers at comedy I tell ya.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What is kind of ill or sick with norm up eh guyz?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.