Topic: UBER is a fucking joke of a company. No assets. Drivers are self-employed. Just 1000s of fatwhyte
Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: https://giant.gfycat.com/KindVigilantDipper.gif[/img]

­:potd::potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said:
Ms. Molotov doesn't give a fuck what you want to call it.

­have fun molotoving an cell phone


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


. said:
­have fun molotoving an cell phone

an cell phone
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said:
an cell phone
\
:winner:

­I was originally going to write iPhone but changed it to cell phone and didn't change an to a.

Point remains, you're a middle-aged flunkie wannabe-anarchist honkey with delusions of grandeur who believes he's some sort of Che Guevara.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Uber is transforming cities and transportation

Beyond them, the sharing economy will transform the entire nation.

­It is an unlicensed taxi company with a phone app :rofl:

:potd:


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


. said:
­I was originally going to write iPhone but changed it to cell phone and didn't change an to a.

Point remains, you're a middle-aged flunkie wannabe-anarchist honkey with delusions of grandeur who believes he's some sort of Che Guevara.

No delusions son.  It's actual Grandeur.  
\
:mel:


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said:
No delusions son.  It's actual Grandeur.  
\
:mel:

­all delusions, son. And autism.


Posted by .
Unregistered


How many of you guys have actually talked to an Uber driver?  I take Uber all the time in NYC, Chicago, even in Asia - and I regularly talk to the drivers.  Always the same story, a decent guy trying to make a few bucks but barely getting by on what he makes from Uber.  Most were forced into it as a last option after being laid off a real job, or they came out of retirement because a family member had a medical emergency, etc.  It's actually very depressing.


Posted by skrooge
Unregistered


. said: How many of you guys have actually talked to an Uber driver?  I take Uber all the time in NYC, Chicago, even in Asia - and I regularly talk to the drivers.  Always the same story, a decent guy trying to make a few bucks but barely getting by on what he makes from Uber.  Most were forced into it as a last option after being laid off a real job, or they came out of retirement because a family member had a medical emergency, etc.  It's actually very depressing.

­

my experience is that most people with money trouble refuse to move to another city, have cable TV, have pets, etc.


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


. said: How many of you guys have actually talked to an Uber driver?  I take Uber all the time in NYC, Chicago, even in Asia - and I regularly talk to the drivers.  Always the same story, a decent guy trying to make a few bucks but barely getting by on what he makes from Uber.  Most were forced into it as a last option after being laid off a real job, or they came out of retirement because a family member had a medical emergency, etc.  It's actually very depressing.

:violin:  Every scab who crosses a picket line also has a lumpenproletariat story of sadness and woe to tell.  Don't want to hear it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said:
. said: How many of you guys have actually talked to an Uber driver?  I take Uber all the time in NYC, Chicago, even in Asia - and I regularly talk to the drivers.  Always the same story, a decent guy trying to make a few bucks but barely getting by on what he makes from Uber.  Most were forced into it as a last option after being laid off a real job, or they came out of retirement because a family member had a medical emergency, etc.  It's actually very depressing.

:violin:  Every scab who crosses a picket line also has a lumpenproletariat story of sadness and woe to tell.  Don't want to hear it.

­
Either do I, and I kick myself for taking Uber but sometimes it is late and you cannot get a cab.


Posted by .
Unregistered


skrooge said:
. said: How many of you guys have actually talked to an Uber driver?  I take Uber all the time in NYC, Chicago, even in Asia - and I regularly talk to the drivers.  Always the same story, a decent guy trying to make a few bucks but barely getting by on what he makes from Uber.  Most were forced into it as a last option after being laid off a real job, or they came out of retirement because a family member had a medical emergency, etc.  It's actually very depressing.

­

my experience is that most people with money trouble refuse to move to another city, have cable TV, have pets, etc.

­

That's flat wrong.  Read the book Pound Foolish.  The poor and middle class now spend LESS on those things than previous generations.  The individual is not to blame for being frivolous.  It is the system that moves all the money up to the 1%, guts the middle class.  In Asia and Europe you get free education, free health care, free university, cheap and clean public transportation, little violence, and a cable/phone package for $40 a month.  If America would join the rest of the world instead of being involved in 11 wars, these people with money troubles would vanish.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
teapots.nli said:
No delusions son.  It's actual Grandeur.  
\
:mel:

­all delusions, son. And autism.

­

plus faggotry


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
skrooge said:
. said: How many of you guys have actually talked to an Uber driver?  I take Uber all the time in NYC, Chicago, even in Asia - and I regularly talk to the drivers.  Always the same story, a decent guy trying to make a few bucks but barely getting by on what he makes from Uber.  Most were forced into it as a last option after being laid off a real job, or they came out of retirement because a family member had a medical emergency, etc.  It's actually very depressing.

­

my experience is that most people with money trouble refuse to move to another city, have cable TV, have pets, etc.

­

That's flat wrong.  Read the book Pound Foolish.  The poor and middle class now spend LESS on those things than previous generations.  The individual is not to blame for being frivolous.  It is the system that moves all the money up to the 1%, guts the middle class.  In Asia and Europe you get free education, free health care, free university, cheap and clean public transportation, little violence, and a cable/phone package for $40 a month.  If America would join the rest of the world instead of being involved in 11 wars, these people with money troubles would vanish.

Ya think? In the 70s and even 80s you paid an electric bill and a landline. Cable was relatively inexpensive, most didn't even have it. Parts of NYC didn't get it until the early 90s. Now you have cable, internet, cellphone, possibly a digital or analog landline, amazon prime (which makes you buy useless chink trinkets),  crazy expensive tolls in some places, student debt, high property taxes...

People used to do very well on a single income with a HS education. Now you can get a college degree 100K in debt and lucky to pour coffee, unless you someone very special. You can work for UBER where you barely break even if you account for all expenses. It is seriously better to work in McDonalds, they pay $11/hr here for any fast food. If you make anything less than that you are starting to cross the minimum wage threshold in many states, AKA slave labor. Even slaves got some compensation (could be in-kind) like a place to live and food.

Driving that many miles is also very risky for serious injury, that is why insurance companies have special commercial rates. Not to mention some wacko you pick up. And UBER don't even have insurance if you get disabled driving.
Now you compete with Phillpinos who make $2-$4 for SKILLED LABOR. I call my bank and I can tell the accent. Who even needs H1bs?  The CS lady there said downstairs we work on the software for the bank. All those jobs used to be done by Americans, with a decent wage. So I guess things are better now.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Many people have those triple play cable packages. They sneak you in for say 80/mo. Then they require you to rent equipment like modems and settop boxes(maybe you can buy them, maybe you can't but many people just pay). After a year the intro rate goes up. My neighbor pays around 200/mo, and he said he cut some stuff to go from 250. There is PPV too and the bill can really go high. So an Extra $2500 yr. Any decent Cellphone data plan is 40-50/mo, unless you stick to voice. So another 500 there, maybe 3 or 4X that with a family. So an extra 4 grand a year from your net pay is vaporized. Then high health insurance, taxes, new cars or repairs, etc. 

Shitty 15mbps service here cost $70/mo at full price. You have Jew them every year to reduce it to the mid 40s. Disgusting.


Posted by .gh
Unregistered


I've been driving for uber for 3 weeks and have yet to be able to get a phone number or any information on how to speak with a real person over the phone with this company to ask questions and file a complaint !!!!

Beware people. There's a reason for that !!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


.gh said: I've been driving for uber for 3 weeks and have yet to be able to get a phone number or any information on how to speak with a real person over the phone with this company to ask questions and file a complaint !!!!

Beware people. There's a reason for that !!!!

­WAYSA?


Posted by .
Unregistered


.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: SOON THERE WILL 24/7 BE AFRIKAN GENTLEMEN IN IDLING CARS IN FRONT OF EVERY HOME WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT TO THE CLUB OR THE AIRPORT.

­:hammertime::potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: beta pussy "software engineers" working on bullshit.

:potd:

FINALLY someone calls out that the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes.

Uber!  Hundreds of thousands of street shitter unlicensed self-employed drivers, a shit phone app, and an endless supply of brainless :geny: retards to rinse on a Friday night.

Hey, $75, for a 3 mile journey??!!111
/
:geny:

Surge pricing! Pay up or Fatwa!
/
:arab:

Totally!
/
:madison:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: beta pussy "software engineers" working on bullshit.

:potd:

FINALLY someone calls out that the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes.

Uber!  Hundreds of thousands of street shitter unlicensed self-employed drivers, a shit phone app, and an endless supply of brainless :geny: retards to rinse on a Friday night.

Hey, $75, for a 3 mile journey??!!111
/
:geny:

Surge pricing! Pay up or Fatwa!
/
:arab:

Totally!
/
:madison:

­
A LOT of my Uber drivers have been White and a lot of Latinos too.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Lots of smelly pink pedo Uber drivers too


Posted by .
Unregistered


I've seen a few shitters and one chink that was too stupid to get to SFO.

UBER NO GO AIPORT!
\
:chinaman:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Uber Uber Alles Muthafuckas!

\

:genyconnor:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close