Topic: If You're Older Than 25, Click This Thread
Posted by .
Unregistered

You're lucky. You've outlived many people. If you're older than 25, you've lived a full life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Give me my click back.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Give me my click back.

­
why, does the truth hurt so much? Are you one of those arrogant bastards who thinks he'll live till a ripe old age? Sorry buddy, many many people die in their twenties, thirties, and forties.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You're lucky. You've outlived many people. If you're older than 25, you've lived a full life.

­Interesting... when I was 25 I was in a terrible motor vehicle accident and hooked up to life support and in a coma for 3 months.  Does that mean I reset, and have another 25 years?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Interesting... when I was 25 I was in a terrible motor vehicle accident and hooked up to life support and in a coma for 3 months.  Does that mean I reset, and have another 25 years?

­
No such guarantees in life, buddy. How old are you now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Even if you're not dead by the age of 25, other unpleasant events can occur to you at a young age. You could be locked up in prison for life or for several decades. You could become disabled and forced to use a wheelchair. I can keep going.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Please keep going.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He couldn't keep going :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­43.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He couldn't keep going :lol:

­
what do you mean, my dear? Just because us white men like to suck cock doesn't mean we can't keep going.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­43.

­
wow, that's very impressive. you've outlived many people. I would be very lucky to reach your age. what's your secrets to living so long?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
wow, that's very impressive. you've outlived many people. I would be very lucky to reach your age. what's your secrets to living so long?

­Regular prostate milking.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Regular prostate milking.

­
good to know.

Posted by anonforthis
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

­43.

­My father died at age 43 of a mycardial infartion (i.e. heart attack).

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.