Topic: Hate fathers day, i think of what a loser I am
Posted by .
Unregistered

no wife, no kids, chances are slim I will ever have that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: You must be a parent trying to convince yourself, and others, that parenthood is "winning".

It isn't :lmao:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

My dad has dementia so I'll just tell him next week is father's day :my64:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The only good thing that can come from parenting is a talented or unique child.  Then the parents can get some attention and undeserved credit for simply being the parents.

Other than that, parenthood is stupid and unrewarding.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you were a father you would hate it too, knowing you brought a person here to struggle and die.  And you couldn't even teach it anything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :lol: You must be a parent trying to convince yourself, and others, that parenthood is "winning".

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Strangers in recent years have been wishing me a Happy Father's Day. I'm not a father. At least I don't come across as gay.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: no wife, no kids, chances are slim I will ever have that.

­

as if having all that a plus?

For real people all that is just a money drain. If you are like half the country and have the government paying for your kids then it's probably not a bad gig. I'm still fucking paying for my kids and they are in their 20's

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :lol: You must be a parent trying to convince yourself, and others, that parenthood is "winning".

^^^ Loser parent. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

^^^ Loser parent. :LOL:

:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.