Topic: The white race
Posted by .
Unregistered


is like a smelly pink blob that's dying on the side of the road. All you can do is spit on it and kick it so it suffers more pain while dying LOL

-white man


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


LOL


Posted by .
Unregistered


Jiggaboos are doing a fine job exterminating their own race.


Posted by .
Unregistered


DELETE THE FUCKING WHYTE


Posted by .
Unregistered


The White race is self-exterminating because we don't want to live in a third-world full of shitskins.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The White race is self-exterminating because we don't want to live in a third-world full of shitskins.

­
bird shit is white, smelly pink pedo :lol:

the white race is dying because it's a weak pathetic race and there's no place for the weak in this world, smelly pink pedo :smile:

-white man


Posted by .
Unregistered


Don't worry! I've got a plan to save the white race by giving control of my country to Russia!
\
:doublewide:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Whites once ruled over much of Asia - Iran, Afghanistan, India, Xinjaing, but after a few centuries of living with shitskins, they said "fuck it" and let the shitskins take over and experience the destruction of the great civilizations that the White man had built.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Whites once ruled over much of Asia - Iran, Afghanistan, India, Xinjaing, but after a few centuries of living with shitskins, they said "fuck it" and let the shitskins take over and experience the destruction of the great civilizations that the White man had built.

­
Oh really, smelly pink pedo?

If whites are so powerful and can rule so much of the world, how come they can't keep their own countries white? How come white women are sluts and whores and white men are effeminate losers? :lol:

The truth, whites grew too weak to control and rule those lands. The whites were once strong and mighty but are now a weak pathetic dying race. All they can do is bitch online like impotent eunuchs, like what YOU're doing now, making feeble potshots at nonwhites, calling them "third world shitskins".

It's like a man dying on the side of the road calling me a "third world shitskin". All I can do is spit on the man and kick him viciously so he suffers more pain before he dies :rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
bird shit is white,

You may want to fact check that before embarrassing yourself any further, :dumbass:


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


The white race = NASCAR :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Don't worry! I've got a plan to save the white race by giving control of my country to Russia!
\
:doublewide:

­
Hillary Clinton is the one who gave 20% of USA's uranium supply to Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

:hillary:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
You may want to fact check that before embarrassing yourself any further, :dumbass:

­
Pablo, you ugly smelly balding broke middle aged life loser, don't your embarrass yourself by merely existing every day? :snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Hillary Clinton is the one who gave 20% of USA's uranium supply to Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

:hillary:

­
she is a smelly pink pedo like all of you, so why should we surprised that she does stupid things? :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Oh really, smelly pink pedo?

If whites are so powerful and can rule so much of the world, how come they can't keep their own countries white? How come white women are sluts and whores and white men are effeminate losers? :lol:

The truth, whites grew too weak to control and rule those lands. The whites were once strong and mighty but are now a weak pathetic dying race. All they can do is bitch online like impotent eunuchs, like what YOU're doing now, making feeble potshots at nonwhites, calling them "third world shitskins".

It's like a man dying on the side of the road calling me a "third world shitskin". All I can do is spit on the man and kick him viciously so he suffers more pain before he dies :rofl:

I'm white, er, partially white, and I realize ruling over others, or dominating others, is stupid.

Doing such just agitates others and they only want to destroy you, as you point out above.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Oh really, smelly pink pedo?

If whites are so powerful and can rule so much of the world, how come they can't keep their own countries white? How come white women are sluts and whores and white men are effeminate losers? :lol:

The truth, whites grew too weak to control and rule those lands. The whites were once strong and mighty but are now a weak pathetic dying race. All they can do is bitch online like impotent eunuchs, like what YOU're doing now, making feeble potshots at nonwhites, calling them "third world shitskins".

It's like a man dying on the side of the road calling me a "third world shitskin". All I can do is spit on the man and kick him viciously so he suffers more pain before he dies :rofl:

/
:insane:

The fatal flaw in your ignorant rant is that you are confusing western compassion with weakness. Non-whites exist because whites allow them to exist.


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said: The white race = NASCAR :frown:

­
Jewish corporate monopoly on the alcoholic beverage industry = unfair taxation against White whiskey distillers = Whiskey rebelli and bootlegging = NASCAR

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
You may want to fact check that before embarrassing yourself any further, :dumbass:

­
Pablo, you ugly smelly balding broke middle aged life loser, don't your embarrass yourself by merely existing every day? :snicker:

Says the imbecile who believes bird shit is white. 'nuff said.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
The fatal flaw in your ignorant rant is that you are confusing western compassion with weakness. Non-whites exist because whites allow them to exist.

Western compassion :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
The fatal flaw in your ignorant rant is that you are confusing western compassion with weakness. Non-whites exist because whites allow them to exist.

Western compassion :lol:

I am not surprised you are unable to comprehend the meaning.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Jewish corporate monopoly on the alcoholic beverage industry = unfair taxation against White whiskey distillers = Whiskey rebelli and bootlegging = NASCAR

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

­:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
I am not surprised you are unable to comprehend the meaning.

Yep, I'm a western :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
The fatal flaw in your ignorant rant is that you are confusing western compassion with weakness. Non-whites exist because whites allow them to exist.

­
western compassion is weakness, smelly pink pedo.

whites exist because non-whites allow them to exist. There are several nonwhite countries with nukes and the ability to launch them from land, air, and sea and these countries will become much stronger with time. You westerners mock Africa but Africa is the future. I'm proud that my mother is a black African and I curse the fact that my father is a white muzungu.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
The fatal flaw in your ignorant rant is that you are confusing western compassion with weakness. Non-whites exist because whites allow them to exist.

­
Reality is that whytes are being exterminated.

Game over for whytes :lol:

image

image



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close