Topic: I'm going to get some fresh fish for dinner
Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
You can't see her in that pic? She's the one conducting.

You can't see.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
You can't see.

­
I can see her in that photo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What about in this photo? http://imgur.com/a/79p83

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Notice how the manlet has completely ignored the photos of my neighbourhood I took plus the receipt even though he's convinced I live in California?

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The manlet needs to go back to sucking dicks for a living and stop trying to make sense of nonsense

Posted by .
Unregistered

No, what we notice that you live in California, but keep putting up "bullshit photos" of a place that you don't live at, kinda of like your fake "wife", :dumbass:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: No, what we notice that you live in California, but keep putting up "bullshit photos" of a place that you don't live at, kinda of like your fake "wife", :dumbass:

­
See what I mean?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The manlet needs to go back to sucking dicks for a living and stop trying to make sense of nonsense

You are a quarter ton of shit that posts nothing but nonsense.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The little Shitlet needs to post his evidence or STFU. And why is he stalking Katalyst anyway? He must be really Hungry for Dick

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No, what we notice that you live in California, but keep putting up "bullshit photos" of a place that you don't live at, kinda of like your fake "wife", :dumbass:

:nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The little Shitlet needs to post his evidence or STFU. And why is he stalking Katalyst anyway? He must be really Hungry for Dick

You know a lot about sucking dick, don't you.....you> :a2m: > Katalyst­

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

I took this today too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why do you keep putting up "bullshit photos" of a place that you don't live at? :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are you homeless yet? :LOL:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm: OCD to the max!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

:shatner: OCD is one thing, but his bullshit lies are just unbelievable.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

:Facepalm: OMFG! Does it ever stop?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Richie is begging me to stop owning him.

:lol::fag:

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

What is an  agent provocateur ?

An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is an Asshole who commits, or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act. An agent provocateur may be acting out of their own sense of duty or may be employed by the police or other entity to discredit or harm another group (such as a peaceful protest or demonstration) by provoking them to commit a crime, thereby undermining the protest or demonstration as a whole.

Or to sum it up (a lying fucking asshole!)

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

There's nothing in that description that suggests one would lie. Read it again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: There's nothing in that description that suggests one would lie. Read it again.

(or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act.­) To falsely implicating someone means you lie. You liberals are retarded. :LOL:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
(or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act.­) To falsely implicating someone means you lie. You liberals are retarded. :LOL:

­
Why are you lying, Richie?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.