Topic: Daily reminder: AntiFa are the good guys
Posted by death2me
Squandered opportunities.

Just a reminder.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ISIS terrorists & liberal terrorists hate freedom of speech, and hate America.

It's time for patriotic Americans to unite, to crush these evil terrorist scumbags.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Liberals & ISIS are the forces of darkness that want to destroy America.

It's time for patriotic Americans to unite, and eliminate the anti-American terrorist scumbags.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump lost an entire armada :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Just a reminder.

­you have to understand something about balanced acts in fairs and carnivals of bread and circuses warfare. The balancing stick itself not only allows to walk think lines of lawfare for highly trained special energy forces acrobats of CIA lemon party gestapo it also doubles as flogging device. So if war equals peace, freedom fries rapidly into tar budgets like substance of slavery, ignorance equals strength, the good equals bad, etc.. Of course CIA homos are using linguistics and semantics as dual use weapon for very strange pride parades. If you decrypt their SIGINT it's another lulzboat high quality entertainment at your expense. Think of ALT-RIGHT. From the get go it implies some sort of "solution" to disenfranchised conservatives who somehow survived this monster of duality as depicted in ben garrison marsh of tyranny. But at the same time alternative to right is the left or wrong. Think of (surveillance) log cabin republicans. If they are sent from the "cabin" that performs surveillance, analyzes and interprets it - they are some sort of apparatchiks from NSA, CIA, DIA, etc.. You also have to keep in mind that in globalized world no soup for you alphaBET inc anencies no longer exists. So they are something else. Antifa is just the same side of the "fa" coin, minted by the same CIA lemon party gestapo under the slimy rainbow. Not the different side.

Posted by death2me

. said: image

­

These days flagburning is justified.

Also, in the last photo, those are Croatians or some shit.

Posted by death2me

. said: Liberals & ISIS are the forces of darkness that want to destroy America.

It's time for patriotic Americans to unite, and eliminate the anti-American terrorist scumbags.

­ nope. We are the good guys making America good.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said: Liberals & ISIS are the forces of darkness that want to destroy America.

­
Wrong.  

Antifa liberals are communist anti-American terrorists.

They openly call themselves communist.

They openly burn American flags.

The definition of terrorism is when non-state actors attack civilians for political purposes.

So I'm not making anything up when I say that Antifa is a communist anti-American terrorist group.

You can try to spin it as "making America good"

But people can see Antifa openly burning American flags.

Their goal isn't to "make America good".

They hate America, and their goal is to DESTROY AMERICA.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­
These days flagburning is justified.

­
Only if you hate America, and want to destroy America.

Either way, ISIS and liberals are now united as anti-American terrorists.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­notice d2me is using this very devious military encryption enabling him to communicate anything between his operatives in the open in any country or nation of the world - any given human terrain on earth. Sure it could be a copy cat who is serving a role of dumb "relay" node. So you have to be very careful when picking up targets - so far it's just pure holocaust and genocide hunger games where only pokemons got hunted down so the pervertariat could unite under rainbowlution flag of slimefication. So do not ask nicely to follow any orders and don't tell firmly to follow any orders to the pervertariat while don't asking and don't telling "cui bono?" in 9/11. Think that America is no more - the land of the brave has been destroyed and turned into the land of courageous trannies squealing "call me caitlyn". Notice it's 100 years anniversary since revolution by using proletariat? So this new version of the same old, but already unmasked as pervertariat is very interesting bio weapon that doubles as deadly trap of security firewall.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ever since being owned off this board because of his Trump obsession, this moniker is now used to promote communism.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can't we just call it a day and gas all the alt-right neo-fascists, trump supporters, terrorists and communists?­ I've seen their daily rages for years now and I have to say it seems like they'd be much happier as corpses and just can't leave anything or anyone alone while insisting they are the ones under constant attack.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

:rockon:
\
:teapots:
\
:sovietman:

Posted by death2me

Their masking is appropriate because of potential harassment from the kkkops.

Posted by death2me

. said:
­
Only if you hate America, and want to destroy America.

It's perfectly sound to love America yet hate what it's become--and want to destroy fascism.

Fascism is un-American.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said: Only if you hate America, and want to destroy America.

It's perfectly sound to love America yet hate what it's become--and want to destroy fascism.

Fascism is un-American.

­
You can spin it all you want, but liberals are burning American flags, which means they hate America.

If liberals simply hated fascism, then they'd be burning signs that said "fascism".

In reality, liberals are the fascists who hate free speech, and hate America.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­
You can spin it all you want, but liberals are burning American flags, which means they hate America.

If liberals simply hated fascism, then they'd be burning signs that said "fascism".

Don't worry cletus, we hate liberals just as much as you do :cuddle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­

Nah, "in reality" baggers and their secret lovers in the alt-right and core white supremacists are neo-fascists whom by actual action and deed, have proven that they actually do hate America.­

A bunch of kids with signs saying stupid shit and burning flags is nothing new. A bunch of angry middle aged white closet homos in the white house bottoming for Russia, and working hard to destroy democracy and weaken America from within, that's an actual thing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said: You can spin it all you want, but liberals are burning American flags, which means they hate America.

Don't worry cletus, we hate liberals just as much as you do :cuddle:

­
You're a liberal :lol:

How many times did Antifa attack a Hillary Clinton rally? Bernie Sanders rally?  Jill Stein rally?  A feminist rally?  A Black Lives Matter rally?  Any liberal rally?

Actions speak louder than words.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You're a liberal :lol:

How many times did Antifa attack a Hillary Clinton rally? Bernie Sanders rally?  Jill Stein rally?  A feminist rally?  A Black Lives Matter rally?  Any liberal rally?

Actions speak louder than words.

­
YOU'RE A TRAITOR, UNLIKE ME WHO IS AN ACTUAL TRAITOR.
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why does AnfiFa only attract white people to their ranks?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Wrong.  

They openly call themselves communist.

They openly burn American flags.

The definition of terrorism is when non-state actors attack civilians for political purposes.

So I'm not making anything up when I say that Antifa is a communist anti-American terrorist group.

You can try to spin it as "making America good"

But people can see Antifa openly burning American flags.

Their goal isn't to "make America good".

They hate America, and their goal is to DESTROY AMERICA.

This but brainwashed faggots live in bizzaro world.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.